• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Great, now I'm really confused as to whose side I'm on.

In this case you could straight face an attempt murder if there were bullets in a white cops house by a guy wearing a shirt saying "kill white cops". It would still be iffy, but maybe. In this case, it appears there are no rounds in the house if the news is to be trusted.

On the IMPD News Nixle release it said 5 rounds hit the house.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So 8 total out of 14.
    What a douche. Glad he was a poor shot but where did the un-accounted get off to.

And you wonder why passers by are more likely to hit in a drive by than the target?

I hope if I am ever involved in a drive by *I* am the target. I've got a better chance of survival. :):

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I assume the crim reck is the remand charge, any word on what Curry is going to do with it?

Cower in fear, then delegate the decision verbally to avoid any paper trail of accountability, then more cowering.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    He had me fooled. It started so, so good. Just wishful thinking that he wouldn't ruin that.

I'm sure that you and any others here are familiar with the following axiom: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.
    That saying only works the first time, maybe twice.
    When it becomes a pattern, a pattern that has repeated over seven years, it takes a profound degree of blind loyalty and willful ignorance to fail to realize that it really is malice.

Last edited:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    "we need a national domestic police force, just as strong and well equipped as the military" - Barack Obama

We could name them something catchy. Since its BHO's idea, we could incorporate O for Obama. And their motto for preventing crime would be "Just Stop." We'll call them the JustopO. And we should get them some snazzy black uniforms too, with red accents.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We could name them something catchy. Since its BHO's idea, we could incorporate O for Obama. And their motto for preventing crime would be "Just Stop." We'll call them the JustopO. And we should get them some snazzy black uniforms too, with red accents.

latest

Top Bottom