• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I can't wait to see the mugshot of this model citizen, complete with T-shirt, at least if they don't sanitize the loving message silk-screened (probably put on with a Sharpie, but...) on it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    GPIA doesn't like me, AND has me on ignore, so I don't anyone to get it twisted and assume we're "buddies," lol....

I think he's taking a lot of unwarranted grief. He asked for verification, that's all. He wasn't calling anyone a liar, he wasn't doubting the story. He simply asked for a source. A source that one could, at least on the surface, consider unbiased. An Officer reporting an event about another Officer, and there being a lack of a source, hours after the event is bound to make people scratch their head, and wonder about the details of that instance. GPIA has made his bones as being the unofficial INGO "breaking news" correspondent. And to his credit, he has posted links to support his stories... if anyone deserves a break, in this instance, it's probably him.
    Well, since the victim officer is a friend to most of the local PD on this board and it happened on my district (not my zone though) and we were looking at the dispatched run to his house, not sure how more unbiased we can get.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Well, since the victim officer is a friend to most of the local PD on this board and it happened on my district (not my zone though) and we were looking at the dispatched run to his house, not sure how more unbiased we can get.

Reliable, absolutely. Biased, definitely.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Really? Reading a dispatched run of the incident is biased?

No. The emotional reaction to a simple request for confirmation.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, why would anyone lie on the internet....

Along those same lines, isn't publishing info from CAD a potential no-no on a public site without permission? You guys have enough risk, discipline for participating in INGO REALLY wouldn't be worth it.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Clearing things up:

He wasn't at work, he was home on the XBOX getting his butt kicked.
    His wife and kid were home.
    There were several witnesses and a camera. Most were white. Camera not sure.
    There were 17 shell casings
    he was wearing a BLM shirt.

there is one part that makes the story almost unbelievable regarding the stupidity. It'll come out later.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

One could just as easily same the same thing about Bisard, and all the "unbiased" commentary that instance had.... until the full story was known, which was surprising even to the officers that were on scene.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    The indy channel story received quite an update, lot more detail now. Maybe I misread the patrol part... or another source said it. Not sure
    The witnesses told officers they saw a black man driving a tan, mid-2000s Chevy Cobalt and had parked the car a few houses east of the house. They said they saw the suspect get out of the car, yell "F--- the police," and shoot at the house and police car.

One witness also said they saw somebody matching the suspect's description walking around the officer's house Friday. They said the person was wearing a white T-shirt with "Black Lives Matter" on it.

When police looked at the surveillance video, there were no other vehicles seen on video between 1:30 a.m. and 2:28 a.m.

what they left out is on the back of the shirt it said "kill white cops"

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Clearing things up:

He wasn't at work, he was home on the XBOX getting his butt kicked.
    His wife and kid were home.
    There were several witnesses and a camera. Most were white. Camera not sure.
    There were 17 shell casings
    he was wearing a BLM shirt.

there is one part that makes the story almost unbelievable regarding the stupidity. It'll come out later.

Oh, it is totally believable. :D There's another kind of crime where it is quite common.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Oooo, cruel temptation.

Can we make guesses? Just blink twice if we're right, and itch your left ear if we're wrong.

OK, ahem...

He had a kid in the car with him?
    He was secretly also playing Pokemon Go, and trying to catch a Nidoran outside the cops home?
    His license plate said "OINK"?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    And we knew you were on duty how?

Let's roll back to post #960. You say "at his house". Did you mean you were physically there, or that's just where the shots fired occurred? I took it the second way. Did you mean it the first way? That changes the implication of your post from "this is what I heard" (unverified) to "this is what I saw" (verified).

Like I said, feel free to come to my house and I'll show you the CAD. And if you would slow down and read the post I was referring to when I replied "at his house", you would understand what I was talking about.

I don't really care if any INGO members believe me or like me. I do my job the way I do it, and until someone wants to sack up and do a ride along, you can believe whatever you want to believe about me.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Like I said, feel free to come to my house and I'll show you the CAD. And if you would slow down and read the post I was referring to when I replied "at his house", you would understand what I was talking about.

I don't really care if any INGO members believe me or like me. I do my job the way I do it, and until someone wants to sack up and do a ride along, you can believe whatever you want to believe about me.

To be clear, it's not about you. It's about the incident that other people were speaking about here in the thread. No one here said they didn't believe you, or didn't like you. Where's that coming from?

Top Bottom