• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "O" could have gotten all of this in check when he 1st took the office.
    What he has done is widen the divide. That is JMHO form observing the events in the last 7 years and how he has worked at separating us by class/race.

Geez, Mouse, are you stupid? EVERYTHING is the NRA's fault. And the few things that arent are the Conservatives/Republicans. Get it right!

The Progressive Democrats are the one true path.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    If I were to guess, I would say that metro has asked that it not be publicized until they accomplish some things first but I have no personal knowledge of the case so that is pure speculation.

Or perhaps no one caught it on the scanner and it quickly went to a closed incident channel because his address and family were involved.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If I were to guess, I would say that metro has asked that it not be publicized until they accomplish some things first but I have no personal knowledge of the case so that is pure speculation.

And the media is respecting that wish? Whoa....

Kut('s head explodes)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm beginning to think that phylodog has a good idea, all the police need to take a few days off. I'm betting "**** the police" attitudes would quickly change.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm beginning to think that phylodog has a good idea, all the police need to take a few days off. I'm betting "**** the police" attitudes would quickly change.

Unfortunately, one would be harming a lot of people who don't hold that view. Sure, I sometimes wish I could do it too. But if one person in 10,000, who doesn't fit the profile of police-hating racists, is harmed, I'd feel bad.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BLM organizers, if they really aren't racist, need to be seen shouting down the bad actors. The President said not to judge a whole group by the actions of the few. But we're seeing the inaction of the many when they aren't denouncing this openly and publicly. They need to call on their own people to stop being violent towards cops. It doesn't help for more white people to tell them to stop. Black people need to do it.

When they chanted "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" and "what do we want?" "DEAD COPS", "When do we want it?", "NOW", if the people being led in the chants weren't representative of the group, why did they go along with the chanting? I mean, to me, I realize the media is blowing this up. But why aren't BLM organizers getting on top of this before they're seen as being instigators? Inaction speaks as loud as action sometimes.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just saw this on Facebook...

E9C5B27B-A192-4C59-B789-05666F86F1D6_zpsrotfnw5d.png

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    March Ratney took a 12 year hit in 2011 for a svf in possession/ RLE charge with another svf case and intimidation etc dismissed. For once he wasn't modified out, so the DOC appears to have paroled him to get him out.

Assuming of course this is the same March Ratney...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Feel free to come to my house and I'll show you the CAD. You know, since you don't believe it happened because it hasn't made the news.
    With as much trouble as INGO has sometimes believing everything we read on the internet forgive some of us for being a bit skeptical about something we only heard on the internet.

See "19 white female bodies in freezers" up thread.

Top Bottom