• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    With as much trouble as INGO has sometimes believing everything we read on the internet forgive some of us for being a bit skeptical about something we only heard on the internet.

See "19 white female bodies in freezers" up thread.

I know, you can't trust cops to tell the truth. Especially one that was on duty when it happened.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    March Ratney took a 12 year hit in 2011 for a svf in possession/ RLE charge with another svf case and intimidation etc dismissed. For once he wasn't modified out, so the DOC appears to have paroled him to get him out.

Assuming of course this is the same March Ratney...

So with the wife and kid(s) at home, this guy who was just turning his life around, is looking at at least three charges of attempted murder right?

Is it too early to say he needs dropped down a well?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    March Ratney took a 12 year hit in 2011 for a svf in possession/ RLE charge with another svf case and intimidation etc dismissed. For once he wasn't modified out, so the DOC appears to have paroled him to get him out.

Assuming of course this is the same March Ratney...
    Oh and he was on probation for c felony battery and c felony hgun without a license when he committed the svf.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I do have to ask, concerning the shooting of the officers home, and since this has come up several times before... were all the witnesses white?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I know, you can't trust cops to tell the truth. Especially one that was on duty when it happened.
    And we knew you were on duty how?

Let's roll back to post #960. You say "at his house". Did you mean you were physically there, or that's just where the shots fired occurred? I took it the second way. Did you mean it the first way? That changes the implication of your post from "this is what I heard" (unverified) to "this is what I saw" (verified).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Trust, but verify. Can't share an incident without having verification on it.

No need to be a jerk, Frank.

Five sworn officers were murdered in cold blood the other day, two more yesterday. There have been several incidents lately of violent attacks on officers. You really think a good man like this is going to make that up? Take your own advice. Geesh.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :rolleyes:
    I thought there were rules about name calling on the INGO.
    We know most LEOs won't even come here any more.

No one should be immune to being civil. LEO or not.

Some LEO here act just like everyone else, and are easy to talk to. Most of those, I doubt I even know they're LEO.

And others have a sense of superiority in everything they say. Speak as though their word is the last word, the only word that matters.

I'm as pro-LEO as the next guy, but no one on INGO should speak as an authority except the people that run INGO.

All stories need verified. Trust, but verify.

Five sworn officers were murdered in cold blood the other day, two more yesterday. There have been several incidents lately of violent attacks on officers. You really think a good man like this is going to make that up? Take your own advice. Geesh.

Didn't say anyone made anything up. I trusted what they said, but I wanted verification. I actually shared what they said with journalists I know prior to getting a news story... because I trusted what they said.

This attitude isn't isolated to this thread. People here shouldn't have to walk on eggshells because they're speaking to someone that happens to be a LEO outside of INGO. Everyone makes mistakes... and people posting one or two-line posts here about something that happened nearby could also be mistaken on some of the details. I was waiting for a statement or link to arise to cement what happened.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    GPIA doesn't like me, AND has me on ignore, so I don't anyone to get it twisted and assume we're "buddies," lol....

I think he's taking a lot of unwarranted grief. He asked for verification, that's all. He wasn't calling anyone a liar, he wasn't doubting the story. He simply asked for a source. A source that one could, at least on the surface, consider unbiased. An Officer reporting an event about another Officer, and there being a lack of a source, hours after the event is bound to make people scratch their head, and wonder about the details of that instance. GPIA has made his bones as being the unofficial INGO "breaking news" correspondent. And to his credit, he has posted links to support his stories... if anyone deserves a break, in this instance, it's probably him.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, they agreed to speak to the police, so...

:popcorn::popcorn:

858da6dabc619c662c4374dcb0d503e5.jpg

Top Bottom