• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Of course I was speaking in general terms, but you have to admit that it's usually how it goes after someone is arrested for a serious crime, or if they were killed under suspicious circumstances (like a drug deal gone bad for instance). A year or two ago they arrested a couple of people, most notably a guy with a cross tatoo on his forehead ala Charles Manson's swastika for murdering 4 other people in what turned out to be a drug related robbery. His relatives were commenting on the facebook stories from the news stations and all, to a person, said he was never violent, good guy, yada yada. I guess if killing 4 people isn't enough to make you realize that yes, he is violent, and no, he is not a "good guy", then I'm thinking you've set the bar too low for your expectations of nonviolence and "good guy-ism".
    Oh, I totally get what you are saying and agree. Your post just had me racking my brain for the last time a raging piece of human debris couldn't gin up a relative or friend to wax poetic about what a good guy he was. Desmond was who came to mind.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I've asked this same question about some alleged victims/suspects. There's always a relative or friend saying, "He was turning his life around. He wouldn't hurt anyone." Yet the "victim"/suspect has a rap sheet as long as your arm. Just once I'd like to hear an honest person say, "Yeah, he was a real dickhead. It was only a matter of time before he screwed up one too many times and got what was coming to him." (Not referring to the recent shootings in particular, just speaking generally.)

You'll usually get that twaddle from family or close friends of the perp in question.
    I've seen at least one local news story (sorry, lost to the sands of time) where a family member, while appropriately sad about the loss of a perp/family member, express not being really surprised that said perp got hosed down by a homeowner defending his castle or by a cop likewise defending himself.
    I've definitely seen plenty of cases where disinterested observers (mere acquaintances or neighbors) act unsurprised and (occasionally) even just a bit satisfied when the perp got taken out of circulation.

Putting myself into the shoes of a family member who was a decent person and positive contributor to society losing a bad seed family member, it must be terrible getting the double whammy of not being able to even mourn appropriately, knowing that said seed was a violent piece of ****.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I wish the video had shown more of the leadup. Was the crowd preventing him from leaving? Was he being threatened?

Doesn't look good from what's presented, but I can see how the action could be justified depending on circumstances.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Johnson was 25 years old. Sharpton said that in '92. Johnson would have been around 1. Odds are he was probably radicalized by something more recent, and more widespread known.

I had the experience of listening to Sharpton daily on his radio broadcast through the summer of '91 while working in Brooklyn. 'Radical' is a polite term, IMO. With NYC being such a melting pot, and full of cultural neighborhoods, there were plenty of groups to blame. Living in Bed Stuy, I saw it first hand, and still thought 'WTH is he on about?'. How he's gotten this far is beyond me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I had the experience of listening to Sharpton daily on his radio broadcast through the summer of '91 while working in Brooklyn. 'Radical' is a polite term, IMO. With NYC being such a melting pot, and full of cultural neighborhoods, there were plenty of groups to blame. Living in Bed Stuy, I saw it first hand, and still thought 'WTH is he on about?'. How he's gotten this far is beyond me.

I've never liked Sharpton... never have, never will. I remember when he staged a march in the relatively peaceful Forsythe, GA, a place that didn't at the time have black people living there. He created a situation, where the Klan (not from the city) came to confront him, and forever tainted that city's reputation.
    Sharpton, like Jackson is a hypocrite and opportunist. And I honestly don't know any black people that have a positive opinion of either.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wy the hell did he stop a block down the road? Is he a descendant of Custer or something?

Maybe felt he was out of danger and pulled over to call 911 to report the incident maybe? Kinda like we should do if we ever have to draw our weapon in order to get our side of the story out there first? "hello, 911? I felt my life was being threatened by a group that surrounded my car and I had no choice but to escape. I'm not sure if anyone is injured when I fled. Please send police and an ambulance."

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Maybe felt he was out of danger and pulled over to call 911 to report the incident maybe? Kinda like we should do if we ever have to draw our weapon in order to get our side of the story out there first? "hello, 911? I felt my life was being threatened by a group that surrounded my car and I had no choice but to escape. I'm not sure if anyone is injured when I fled. Please send police and an ambulance."
    Did he miss the horde of pissed off people streaming down the road after him?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I've never liked Sharpton... never have, never will. I remember when he staged a march in the relatively peaceful Forsythe, GA, a place that didn't at the time have black people living there. He created a situation, where the Klan (not from the city) came to confront him, and forever tainted that city's reputation.
    Sharpton, like Jackson is a hypocrite and opportunist. And I honestly don't know any black people that have a positive opinion of either.

This is all I have to say about that...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...harpton-sjws-blm-me-pics-tuesday-19jul16.html

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, "plows" is a lot worse than what is shown on the video.

Ok. Been busy, now I have a chance to type.
    About the untrue story of 19 dead bla bla bla.

I did not think specifically that the BLM is that evil.
    My point is merely, after seeing the Twin Towers go down, after reading about Jim Jones, and yes waking up to go in for midnights and hearing 11 policeman had been shot at one event....
    I think it doesn't seem a stretch to find 19 women killed (yes, I know it was untrue)
    I only checked myself because I hadn't heard anything.

But after seeing what people do to each other, for sometimes the flimsiest reasons, I seem to not be shocked anymore.
    People shaking babies.
    People not feeding their kids.
    Child molesters.
    The list goes on.

So my thought, that it could be possible, had nothing to even do with the BLM, and more with my disgust with my fellow humans.

So, i hope I've cleared it up, and not just made it worse.

th

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    i can't get the video to play. But wow, sounds like a very misleading headline mean to fan the flames and increase clicks. Jerks.

But the dude who did that... how stupid are you to yell at 100 people ganged up blocking traffic, drive through them, then stop a block away and get out? What did he think was going to happen?

From what I've been told, NEVER stop in Chicago in some of those neighborhoods if involved in a traffic accident. Especially if someone is injured in the other car or a pedestrian as you may be killed.

Top Bottom