• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Went by the local gun shop yesterday and they had the 75B with the Omega trigger and I will say straight out of the box one heck of a trigger!

I agree. When I picked mine up from USDS, they had a 75B with the Omega trigger and I got to compare the two. While my original trigger 75B is nice, the Omega trigger 75B is nicer still. If you plan to buy one and leave it stock, I definitely recommend the version with the Omega trigger.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I agree. When I picked mine up from USDS, they had a 75B with the Omega trigger and I got to compare the two. While my original trigger 75B is nice, the Omega trigger 75B is nicer still. If you plan to buy one and leave it stock, I definitely recommend the version with the Omega trigger.
    I agree with this. But, with so many nice upgrades available, why would you leave it stock? :koolaid:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I picked this up at Four Guns in Lafayette last night.

th_IMG_0395_zpsocoylj4u.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Picked up an hr ago, and put it thru my range. A little low and to the right but all 17 on paper from 13 yds. Trigger pull was roughly 9lbs double and between 3.5 and 4.2 single. She could use a refinish and maybe some new grips, but otherwise a happy owner.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

Picked up an hr ago, and put it thru my range. A little low and to the right but all 17 on paper from 13 yds. Trigger pull was roughly 9lbs double and between 3.5 and 4.2 single. She could use a refinish and maybe some new grips, but otherwise a happy owner.

Decided to field strip to see how dirty she is and boy you wouldn't believe the dirt and grime inside. A true testament to the reliability of these guns. I was shooting aluminum TJN through her. I do this to every 9mm gun I get to test them out and then I don't have to waste time trying to find my brass in the woods.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So what all upgrades are in store for this beauty? LOL.
    I have to get the list but it will soon have a race hammer, adjustable sear, extended firing pin, ultra light firing pin spring, 85c trigger, will get the reach reduction kit and the short reset kit, plus an 11.5# mainspring and some other pins and springs.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have to get the list but it will soon have a race hammer, adjustable sear, extended firing pin, ultra light firing pin spring, 85c trigger, will get the reach reduction kit and the short reset kit, plus an 11.5# mainspring and some other pins and springs.

She will definitely be sporting them soon.

Sounds nice! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom