• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    A dangerous take for the RKBA is pissing and moaning about Trump’s 2A impurities when he’s gotten us farther down the road than any previous President.

The FPC likes to beat its chest on X about its lawsuits but those lawsuits would be going nowhere if Hillary had won.

I would like someone who has better ingrained constitutionalist/conservative principles, a less checkered past, and fewer rough edges but that’s not who’s in the arena sweating and bleeding right now.

We’re not voting for who gets to sit at the right hand of God. It is a political arena and no one is going to be the “perfect candidate“. You only get the exercise your principles if you win, and you better hope to God Trump wins. It doesn’t matter who the Democrats prop up against him, because if that person gets in, it’s game over.

there is literally no one on the Republican side as anywhere near the chance to win that Trump does. I like DeSantis, but he does not have the fire to be in this battle. He might make a good candidate in 2028 after Trump has wiped all the pieces off the board.

Or I guess you can vote for the Libertarian Partty candidate, whose political goal is to get 2% of the nationwide vote.

I would happily vote to dissolve the central state.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Great to hear this was struck down. I really hope SCOTUS picks up Assault Weapons and High Capacity Magazine bans next. The sooner the better, need some relief for our friends behind enemy lines.
    Well if they get correct definition of "assult rifle" in the court transcripts, they will note they have already been classified as an nfa item which make all the talk a moot point.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The dissenting justices simply can’t read English and had no idea whatsoever about how bump stocks work and don’t work. No matter what, each shot requires the “pulling” of the trigger with a bump stock. The bump stock only speeds up the pulling of the trigger; a concept the dissenters just don’t understand.
    The dissenters just wanted the prohibition to stay in place so that in their utopian view of the future they could ban all semiautomatic weapons.
    And the constitution be damned in their view! :ar15:
    Those damn technical details...

It's always amazing to me when judges don't want to get into the technical details and really understand facts, when the law itself is technical details.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    pissing and moaning about Trump’s 2A impurities
    When someone with an anti-gun history as president says things like "I like taking the guns early" and "Take the guns first, then go through due process" I believe him.

I am going to vote for him, but the silence from the fragile folks on this stuff gets us nowhere. Tapping the screen in November and telling oneself they are somehow supporting a RKBA fighter is delusional. The sooner we collectively, loudly, repudiate this crap the safer we will be.

I refuse to be lectured on how gun-grabbing by gun-grabbers is good for my health. I am not falling for it however it is spun.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The dissenting justices simply can’t read English and had no idea whatsoever about how bump stocks work and don’t work. No matter what, each shot requires the “pulling” of the trigger with a bump stock. The bump stock only speeds up the pulling of the trigger; a concept the dissenters just don’t understand.
    The dissenters just wanted the prohibition to stay in place so that in their utopian view of the future they could ban all semiautomatic weapons.
    And the constitution be damned in their view! :ar15:

Exactly. The Wyze Latina has said from the beginning that she likes to rule according to outcome, in contrast with someone like Gorsuch, who said that he must sometimes make rulings he personally doesn't like because that's what the law says.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But, then, the NRA is not a monolith. Are those who spoke for the NRA and supported the bump stock ban still speaking for the NRA? NRA-ILA's executive director has the correct position now. The fact check is correct. But is outdated. It's a different NRA than the org led by corrupt schemers and supported by HOA proponents across the country.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    But, then, the NRA is not a monolith. Are those who spoke for the NRA and supported the bump stock ban still speaking for the NRA? NRA-ILA's executive director has the correct position now. The fact check is correct. But is outdated. It's a different NRA than the org led by corrupt schemers and supported by HOA proponents across the country.
    Different? There are some of the BOD that's turned over. But have I missed where the new board and EVP have repudiated this position of the NRA? Maybe I did. I'll be glad to hear they have. Until then, I think it's fair until they prove otherwise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Different? There are some of the BOD that's turned over. But have I missed where the new board and EVP have repudiated this position of the NRA? Maybe I did. I'll be glad to hear they have. Until then, I think it's fair until they prove otherwise.
    That's fair. At least Randy Kozuch seems to have repudiated the prior position of the NRA. It's too early to tell though if the new board has moved away from the HOA approved scheming.

Top Bottom