• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Republicans cave on liberty when the going gets tough? Not stand on the principles they purport to be staunch conservators of when the political winds change direction?

Of course they did. They always do. Everytime there’s a high profile shooting we have to worry that “conservaties” will stand up against the tide. They couldn’t even stand for individual liberty when covid hit and rarely are any of them ever held accountable for their treachery.

In fact, we’re quite possibly going to reelect the guy that commenced the ball rolling on both of these issues and he’ll seem like a blessing compared to the corpse in the WH now.
    Well R voted for the most anti-gun Governor in history. Stripped his state of legal carry of any gun, turning into the crap communist state it is today. But he did get help getting elected by Carter. But 2 terms….and yet to this day R call him a friend to gun owners, after he took the guns. Funny he also made abortion legal before Roe vs Wade. But campaigned as President he would end abortion…crickets. Now we have nothing but memes of him being pro gun simply by clever pro gun quotes, that he never once lived by.

Don’t know if Trump used 4D chess to stop R from making more anti 2A laws….. but at least he put judges in to stop it. He didn’t ban carrying guns in any state, didn’t sign a Brady bill, seems way better than that other guy and the lying memes about him.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    For those interested, it's Senate Bill 1909 that was introduced by Senator Heinrich a year ago. The Unanimous Consent motion was made to pull it out of Committee and bring it to the Senate Floor for an immediate vote to pass it. All it took was one Senator to object. Now it remains in the Senate Judiciary Committee.

S.1909 status details are here:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/1909

S.1909 text is here:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/1909/text

Even if you don't care about Bump Stocks, you don't want this bill to pass into law. It's so broad and ambiguous that just about anything or any semi-auto long gun can be declared illegal.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    For those interested, it's Senate Bill 1909 that was introduced by Senator Heinrich a year ago. The Unanimous Consent motion was made to pull it out of Committee and bring it to the Senate Floor for an immediate vote to pass it. All it took was one Senator to object. Now it remains in the Senate Judiciary Committee.

S.1909 status details are here:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/1909

S.1909 text is here:
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/1909/text

Even if you don't care about Bump Stocks, you don't want this bill to pass into law. It's so broad and ambiguous that just about anything or any semi-auto long gun can be declared illegal.
    No matter how much you hate this subversive scum, you simply cannot hate them enough. Wood chippers and raging infernos are probably too good for their elimination.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    On gun broker people are asking 300-900 bucks for bump stocks!

I wouldn’t pay 900 for a bump stock if it was autographed by Michael Cargill, Clarence Thomas, Samual Colt and the signers of the Declaration of Independence!
    There's a guy on armslist trying to sell bump stocks right now while also posting up ads for wot triggers.

Made me wonder what the updates were on frt triggers if any?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    On gun broker people are asking 300-900 bucks for bump stocks!

I wouldn’t pay 900 for a bump stock if it was autographed by Michael Cargill, Clarence Thomas, Samual Colt and the signers of the Declaration of Independence!
    I'd insist on it being signed by Hiram Percy Maxim and John Moses Browning!

They've been out of production and manufacturer stocks were all destroyed. These are dudes that lost them in boating accidents that miraculously recovered them when they were out fishing again, along with a rubber boot or two.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'd insist on it being signed by Hiram Percy Maxim and John Moses Browning!

They've been out of production and manufacturer stocks were all destroyed. These are dudes that lost them in boating accidents that miraculously recovered them when they were out fishing again, along with a rubber boot or two.
    Do those who sell or buy bump stocks face any legal jeopardy of any kind? At this point, I don’t see how they could, but I wouldn’t put anything past ATF or their minions. Asking for a friend.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Do those who sell or buy bump stocks face any legal jeopardy of any kind? At this point, I don’t see how they could, but I wouldn’t put anything past ATF or their minions. Asking for a friend.
    Until Congress passes and the President signs a law that bans bump stocks, the BATFE Rule is DEAD. Contrary to anything else you might have seen online, it's just as dead as poor Polly Parrot.

Top Bottom