• Status
    Not open for further replies.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    New York has issued a "do not rescuscitate" order for cardiac patients. Not that bad here yet, but if you don't know CPR, I suggest learning the basics, esp if you are near Indy or Gary. I've done CPR more times than I can count; and it might mean the difference of an EMT taking your loved one/ family member into the hospital or letting them die on the spot. Do not be bashful in your compressions. If they don't have a pulse or aren't breathing, you can't hurt them. They are functionally dead. Here is a pretty good video if you haven't been trained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lwRQTGzKcw

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Jack's Back!

Speaking of.....

[video=youtube;zGeUl7h5Kcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGeUl7h5Kcc[/video]

[video=youtube;vDLVLADHYZY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDLVLADHYZY[/video]

Sorry, I have the munchies. :nailbite:

Hey, does Jack in the [STRIKE]Crotch[/STRIKE] Box still exist out there?
    I don't recall seen any for years now.

Having grown up with Jack In The Box.... They can cure the munchies....

By killing your appetite.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    A police department can’t legally just put a drone up. They need to receive a COA from the FAA or have a licensed operator through the FAA. Search warrant rules would still apply for using it in such a situation as well.

Sean Hannity just mentioned this on his show tonight. The report is on right now. Even if they are being used with warrants, **** you DJI.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Sean Hannity just mentioned this on his show tonight. The report is on right now. Even if they are being used with warrants, **** you DJI.

I got rid of all my DJI Drones. That company thinks they are the man. I started paying attention to what my drones were comunicating to DJI while flying. Little snitches were sending everything to them. It is near impossible to stay 100% legal when flying and these creeps are making a log of everything you do. I was right in what I thought. I wouldn't accept one from them for free today.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This'll be a fun one to post here.

Coronavirus Kills More Americans in One Month Than the Flu Kills in One Year

20200414_CovidweeklydeathsUSv2.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

THAT'S BULL****!!!!!!!
    :n00b:

There are Charts, Graphs, Column Charts, Line Charts, PowerPoint Slides, Apple Pie Charts, Power Sharts, Barstool Graphs, Column Charts, Bullet Points, Lists and Tables that show how the Disease Dripping China Virus Crap is nowhere near as bad as a schoolyard slide butt friction burn.

Just ask anybody that's tired of watching their kids at home and having withdraws from not being with their girlfriend because the wife is around.

Besides this was all just a ruse made up by Trump to gain more power so he can fly drones over the playboy mansion. Obviously you haven't been paying attention to INGO and Facebook.

You're lucky I'm here to set you straight before you really embarrassed yourself. :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I absolutely love New York, particularly in doses of 2-3 days at a time. But there are about 50 different reasons why I would never want to live there.

I don’t even like going into Bloomington all that much. We used to have to head to the “big city” from time to time to go shopping for things that just weren’t available at the small town stores. Now, with the advent of things like Amazon and MidwayUSA, pffffth... the UPS guy will bring anything I want just about and put it on my porch swing. If only Bedford/Mitchell now had an Olive Garden or Red Lobster, my wife’s excuses for having to drive up there would approach 0. :D

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I keep seeing this posted, like people are getting a big laugh out him dying. For every guy like him, at least the same number died who took every precaution and still got it. The fact he criticized the lockdowns means nothing.
    Repped. I agree. Clearly he was wrong about the virus, but must we treat his death as some sort of moral victory?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I absolutely love New York, particularly in doses of 2-3 days at a time. But there are about 50 different reasons why I would never want to live there.

I love going to the city as well. We go 2 to 3 times a year for the past six years or so. We are not heading out there at all this year which will be strange. Going to miss Harrys Pizza and Quality Meats Steakhouse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom