• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Back to the whole face mask discussion. Apparently some people really, really don't want to be forced to wear one.

A security guard is shot and killed after telling customer to put on a face mask

Another COVID-19 related murder. Good luck to any retail establishment expecting an hourly wage employee to enforce these mandatory mask policies.

She left then came back 20 minutes later with 2 guys that shot the guard. That's pretty harsh. :noway:

I'm up north and way too close to Michigan and Illinois. I should move.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just as I thought.

I doubt we have anything to discuss here. You probably believe the CDC C-19 numbers, which their projections were way off, then they resorted to padding the deaths just not to look so bad. It is beyond ridiculous we killed a great economy with just a couple of percentage unemployed for the numbers that we have now and even if C-19 continues on for a while it would take a death toll of many times the flu to do what we have done to our economy, you know, the deaths CNN will not cover until they can blame Trump...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I doubt we have anything to discuss here. You probably believe the CDC C-19 numbers, which their projections were way off, then they resorted to padding the deaths just not to look so bad. It is beyond ridiculous we killed a great economy with just a couple of percentage unemployed for the numbers that we have now and even if C-19 continues on for a while it would take a death toll of many times the flu to do what we have done to our economy, you know, the deaths CNN will not cover until they can blame Trump...

There is no need for discussion. I was just curious where you got the numbers you speak of.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

It's OK to not believe a source. But if you provide a claim counter to it, you should also be prepared to provide evidence of that claim.

"Like everywhere..." isn't constructive to the conversation. Take a stand with your position, and if you feel that you really want to educate others in this thread to see things how you see them, give them the info required to do that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The problems with the mask...

33953821_H26405177-720x445.jpg

[video=youtube;8dgeLR1IN1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgeLR1IN1A[/video]

h3-house-members-wear-masks-during-historic-vote-as-covid-19-impacts-lawmakers-families.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom