Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, but you don't have to make these decisions.

But I would be interested in your pandemic experience.
    Well I've dodged a lot of std's in other lands and this one. Probably more deadly than China flu.

Seriously though, never claimed to be a disease expert or a doctor. I'm not. Thank God.
    However I can read and form opinions based on the facts of those smart folks and I've formed the opinion that constitutionality aside, these lockdowns were the wrong path.
    As a leader that's what you do is you make the best decision based on the information at hand. You must gather intel and separate the bad Intel from the good. And the opinions from the facts.
    I think this governor never really made many firm decisions in the first place and I've said that. I think for the most part his lockdown was wishy washy and it's been business (spreading) as usual. Except for the places shut down and losing money.
    I don't want his job for myself. I want him fired in the next election. Or at least I will not be voting for him again. I'm a citizen who has the right to my opinion and I have the right to my liberties. I will not comply with their bs if I have a circumstance in daily life that i deem doesnt fit my life.
    This stupid self quarantine they are talking about if you've had contact with someone who tests positive and they call you. That's bs. I will not comply.
    Many others will not either

Last edited:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    We'll see how surrounding governors handle the pressure they will get now that Indiana's plan has been announced.

They can stick with "our conditions are different" (are they? I'm looking at you Beshear)

...or they can call the Indiana plan unwise, dangerous, etc (looking at you, Pritsker and Whitmer)

Don't know enough about DeWine.

Out of the 5 states Indiana borders, Indiana is the first to announce and begin to implement a plan to open.

Sounds like leadership to me.

But....cheap seats....

5? :dunno:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My wife's mom is in a nursing home and she has it. It was locked down but the director took in the virus patients from the nursing home on Tibbs, for the money. Now my mother in law has it and they moved her in with the sick patients and my wife can't call her, which she does every day. It's spread to many residents, nurses, and aids.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Democrats more likely than Republicans to report neighbors breaking coronavirus ban on big parties

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...m=feed&utm_campaign=external-news-aggregators

Yep

On another note...

This morning it occurred to me that at the beginning of this there was a lot of talk about how long Anne Frank was in the attic. Now there's a lot of people who are more like those who ratted her out to the Nazis.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Kind of turns the paradigm of who wants to force their morality on others on its ear...

I'll have to see if I can find that map I thought it had been posted on here of where most Democrats live by county becomes pretty obvious that they live on top of each other relatively speaking compared to Republicans

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My wife's mom is in a nursing home and she has it. It was locked down but the director took in the virus patients from the nursing home on Tibbs, for the money. Now my mother in law has it and they moved her in with the sick patients and my wife can't call her, which she does every day. It's spread to many residents, nurses, and aids.
    Hate to hear that. I will be praying for her and your family.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll have to see if I can find that map I thought it had been posted on here of where most Democrats live by county becomes pretty obvious that they live on top of each other relatively speaking compared to Republicans

I think I’ve seen a map like that before.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Kind of turns the paradigm of who wants to force their morality on others on its ear...

The beliefs of the left have become religious like to them, worship of the omnipotent Mother Nature, the sacred baby sacrifices, and unquestionable edicts by both local and national clerics. The righteous will heap scorn and derision on the nonbelievers...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom