Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I think it's a reasonable plan.

It is far and away more "progressive" than any of our neighboring states, even Kentucky, which is finding out what life under a liberal Democrat is like.

Agreed. And I think much of people's anger has stemmed from uncertainty and lack of a plan. Now that there is something with detail and actionable steps on the table, I expect folks to take a deep breath.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I think it's a reasonable plan.

It is far and away more "progressive" than any of our neighboring states, even Kentucky, which is finding out what life under a liberal Democrat is like.

I basically agree. I'm glad to hear hospitalizations have been going down. I'm glad he addressed PPE.
    They also claim to have enough testing for everyone who is symptomatic and they have contact trace teams starting.
    I hope we can all continue to take personal measures to minimize transmission.

Edit: I would say the July 4 complete lifting of restrictions (if I'm reading this correctly) could allow huge gatherings again and that might be optimistic. But I think the roadmap plan is transparent and if things aren't going well that could be changed later.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Watching the press conference.

It's almost like i know what I am talking about.

Oh, and no crystal ball...some people in private industry who had to make plans were put on notice of some provisions within the last several days...and they talk.

Oh yeah? Well you're wrong.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    EW87AbdVcAA3GAh

Looks like processors being shut is not slowing exports of pork to much.

It's almost like there are over 60,000 pork producers in the United States and only a fraction of them were ever closed.

You wouldn't know it, though, if you listen to the histrionics of the fear mongering idiots who get off on announcing yet another horseman on a daily basis.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    so it was like semipermeable, one way osmosis or something..

As intended by Thomas Jefferson in the context of the letter to the Danbury Baptists, and the concern expressed by them to which Jefferson was responding: yes, absolutely.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Think again. Millions on govt payout making more than when they worked. You think they'll give up the handouts, the grasshoppers are coming for the ants.
    Most of those on the handouts were the ones barely making it off the couch anyways. Not all, but most. Not the type that would really fight for anything anyways.
    And most Americans are still working.
    I dont know why everyone always thinks it takes a super majority to enact change? Dont study history or tactics much I guess. That's ok, some of us did and know what we are taking about.

In any aspect of life give me 100 well trained and motivated (the key) men and I'll put them up against 1,000 random men out of a crowd anyday.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We'll see how surrounding governors handle the pressure they will get now that Indiana's plan has been announced.

They can stick with "our conditions are different" (are they? I'm looking at you Beshear)

...or they can call the Indiana plan unwise, dangerous, etc (looking at you, Pritsker and Whitmer)

Don't know enough about DeWine.

Out of the 5 states Indiana borders, Indiana is the first to announce and begin to implement a plan to open.

Sounds like leadership to me.

But....cheap seats....

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Proving to be a P***y follower, not a leader...

Holcomb can go to Hell and take his bull**** lock down right along with him.
    Yep and yep
    He is a lawyer so what else would we expect?
    Take the constitution and his executive power and push it as far as he can while covering his own butt, and still keep people in a constant state of unnecessary fear and economic turmoil.
    Will the state be waving taxes on small businesses for the rest of the year who were forced to shut down so that they can feed their families?
    Maybe he should use some of that budget surplus he is always waving around and wave some taxes.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You couldn't handle governor TT.
    I'd cut half the state government on day 1.
    I would be hated, but I would do things the way they were intended to be done

See, that's the beauty of the electoral process. Not only couldn't we handle governor TT, nobody would vote for him. LOL

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson: "You couldn't handle the truth!"
    giphy.gif

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    See, that's the beauty of the electoral process. Not only couldn't we handle governor TT, nobody would vote for him. LOL

Reminds me of Jack Nicholson: "You couldn't handle the truth!"

1536249166-heres-johnny-shining-jack-nicholson.gif
    I have no desire to be a politician. I would not be PC. I would not tell people sweet nothings that they want to hear just to get their votes. I would tell it just like it is and that if they vote for me I'd do everything I could to stop their ****ing handouts and theft from the wallets of other hard working Americans. If you cant live on scraps, then get a job, ask your family or community for help (not forced but donations), and stop spreading your legs and popping out more mouths to feed.
    Oh and I'd do everything I could to cancel property taxes which is just theft by the government renters too.

Yeah no one would vote for me anyways. That's fine. I'm not crawling in a swamp again. Did that phase and passed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have no desire to be a politician. I would not be PC. I would not tell people sweet nothings that they want to hear just to get their votes. I would tell it just like it is and that if they vote for me I'd do everything I could to stop their ****ing handouts and theft from the wallets of bbn other hard working Americans. If you cant live on scraps, then get a job, ask your family or community for help (not forced but donations), and stop spreading your legs and popping out more mouths to feed.

Yeah no one would vote for me anyways. That's fine. I'm not crawling in a swamp again. Did that phase and passed.

Ehhh....I think I would. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom