• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So... Come Monday we can do a bit more.

What about crossing state lines. If I were to blow through Ohio and PA on the toll road, and I getting stopped?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    that's absolute insanity for 95% of the state

THE ONLY portion of the state that counts is Chiraqi!
    Everyone else in IL is mostly sane and thus are 4th hand indentured property tax slaves to cook county where all the rules are made and Springfield just rubber stamps them.

So be quiet, pay your taxes and stay home :p
    Oh wait you are not in IL. :)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So... Come Monday we can do a bit more.

What about crossing state lines. If I were to blow through Ohio and PA on the toll road, and I getting stopped?

I don't know about Ohio, but the PA Turnpike Commission needs all the toll revenue they can get, so you're probably good there.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Think TPTB were smart enough to shut everything down but grocery stores, so everyone would go to one place and get their herd immunity?

*Disclaimer: drinking and posting. So if thats a dumb question, I'm blaming it on that

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    7reKgCC.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know about Ohio, but the PA Turnpike Commission needs all the toll revenue they can get, so you're probably good there.

All tolls roads are free through Illinois and Wisconsin. They do not want anyone working at the booths. It has been that way for over a month now. I have traveled it both ways as recently as 4 days ago. PA is doing a toll by mail if you pass one you will get a bill in the mail within 30 days.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All tolls roads are free through Illinois and Wisconsin. They do not want anyone working at the booths. It has been that way for over a month now. I have traveled it both ways as recently as 4 days ago. PA is doing a toll by mail if you pass one you will get a bill in the mail within 30 days.

I got an email from iPass saying they were electronic tolling only - no manual booths, But they didn't say anything about free.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Illinois? Free? Lol. If you dont have IPass or whatever the hell it's called you have to calculate your tolls and pay within 7 days

https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/illinois-tollway-booths-shut-down

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if mayor stinky shoes is now playing for a different audience than Indianapolis. One far away in dc with the enticement of higher office.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Illinois? Free? Lol. If you dont have IPass or whatever the hell it's called you have to calculate your tolls and pay within 7 days

https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/illinois-tollway-booths-shut-down
    Don't **** with Illinois toll roads. Out of the blue about ten years ago, I got a ticket for $80 in tolls and $90 in penalties. Apparently the credit card attached to my IZoom had expired and I didn't update it. They say they contacted me previously, but that bill for $170 was the only one I got. I was not able to get off work to go to court to fight it (and probably would have lost anyway), so I just paid it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom