• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    How have they managed to have over a thousand COVID cases and only one death?

Took a huge jump when they tested everyone at Tyson. People with 0 symptoms tested positive. My daughter has it, and her fever was never over 100. She is doing better, worried about my grandbabies, too. Thank God we decided not to get together at Easter at my mom's like we usually do. She's already at high-risk, and been sick and in hospital. Makes me wonder how many they'd find at any workplace if they tested all employees.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Uh. No. I think I can display my contempt without wearing ****.

Yeah but I think wearing poop stained underwear will really put an! On your contempt! I mean that is way in emphatic. No one would dare question your dedication to the cause. Even if they did they wouldn't dare get in your face

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Took a huge jump when they tested everyone at Tyson. People with 0 symptoms tested positive. My daughter has it, and her fever was never over 100. She is doing better, worried about my grandbabies, too. Thank God we decided not to get together at Easter at my mom's like we usually do. She's already at high-risk, and been sick and in hospital. Makes me wonder how many they'd find at any workplace if they tested all employees.
    Some of us at work were talking about this before we were all told to telework if we could. We have about 5000 employees in our building. It was only a matter of time before some tested postitive (and did). I'm sure it was there long before we were sent home in mid-March.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

I'm glad your daughter is recovering quickly! What a relief you didn't have that family dinner. Take care.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Jamil seems to have fallen off. Hopefully he's not been gored.

A late entry. Looks like the old-timer can ride!

op-orourke0213-digital.gif

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Cass County Decares Health Emergency

They're going to have police enforce wearing masks. Could be a misdemeanor if caught not wearing one.

The health emergency states the following:

• Masks must be worn while in essential stores.
    • Only one family member per household may shop at essential stores. (Edit mine: I wish they'd make this a policy in general so I don't have to deal with people bringing grandma, grandpa and all 10 kids with them just to go to the grocery store. :):)
    • No person under 16 may enter essential stores.
    • Only two customers per 1000 square feet permitted in essential businesses.
    • If a business has more than 62,000 square feet of retail space, allowance is capped at 125 customers at one time.
    • Non-COVID-19 patients may be transferred to out of county hospitals for treatment.
    • All previous orders will continue.

https://www.wthr.com/article/cass-county-declares-health-emergency-covid-19-cases-surge
    I guess single parents and their children starve then. Oh well, we need less people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom