Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    'cause the banks will close up and I won't have to pay.

Cool.

Seriously, with this whole "banks collapsing" thing, apparently I don't have nearly enough debt.

Actually I was thinking more because interest rates are the lowest I think I've ever seen.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actually I was thinking more because interest rates are the lowest I think I've ever seen.

I refinanced from a 30-year fixed at 4.5 something into a 15-year fixed at 2.125 about 6 months abo. I am amazed at how much of my payment goes to pricipal compared to before. Best move I've ever made.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yes. I was surprised when I compared 15 to 30 year mortages for a couple of hundred bucks or so how much of a difference there is.

I refinanced from a 30-year fixed at 4.5 something into a 15-year fixed at 2.125 about 6 months abo. I am amazed at how much of my payment goes to pricipal compared to before. Best move I've ever made.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Cass County Decares Health Emergency

They're going to have police enforce wearing masks. Could be a misdemeanor if caught not wearing one.

The health emergency states the following:

• Masks must be worn while in essential stores.
    • Only one family member per household may shop at essential stores. (Edit mine: I wish they'd make this a policy in general so I don't have to deal with people bringing grandma, grandpa and all 10 kids with them just to go to the grocery store. :):)
    • No person under 16 may enter essential stores.
    • Only two customers per 1000 square feet permitted in essential businesses.
    • If a business has more than 62,000 square feet of retail space, allowance is capped at 125 customers at one time.
    • Non-COVID-19 patients may be transferred to out of county hospitals for treatment.
    • All previous orders will continue.

https://www.wthr.com/article/cass-county-declares-health-emergency-covid-19-cases-surge

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

They're going to have police enforce wearing masks. Could be a misdemeanor if caught not wearing one.

• Only one family member per household may shop at essential stores. (Edit mine: I wish they'd make this a policy in general so I don't have to deal with people bringing grandma, grandpa and all 10 kids with them just to go to the grocery store. :):)
    • If a business has more than 62,000 square feet of retail space, allowance is capped at 125 customers at one time.
    • Non-COVID-19 patients may be transferred to out of county hospitals for treatment.

https://www.wthr.com/article/cass-county-declares-health-emergency-covid-19-cases-surge
    How have they managed to have over a thousand COVID cases and only one death?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Okay, so what if you don't have a mask? Dig through the wife's underwear drawer and wear her panties over your face?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    1 Kung Flu death. I'd be willing to bet they've had more drug related deaths (Meth) in the timeframe of this BS starting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How have they managed to have over a thousand COVID cases and only one death?

They said "surge" so I assume they've had a ****-ton lately. If they're real, they'll have a sudden increase within a couple of weeks or so. If they're not real, there's some Cass co commissioners who need some knees to the political groin.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Okay, so what if you don't have a mask? Dig through the wife's underwear drawer and wear her panties over your face?

That's the first thing you thought of?
    You're a sick man.... but I like it.

I could probably make about 50 masks from one of my x-wife's undies. Or a cargo parachute .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a couple of N95 masks my wife found in the basement. And I usually wear those. But if some ********** is going to start threatening me if I don't wear it, **** it, man. I'm gonna have some contempt for that. The mask you wear when you're forced to wear one should reflect the utmost contempt for **********s.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a couple of N95 masks my wife found in the basement. And I usually wear those. But if some ********** is going to start threatening me if I don't wear it, **** it, man. I'm gonna have some contempt for that. The mask you wear when you're forced to wear one should reflect the utmost contempt for **********s.

That sounds like a good argument for the ****-stained undies mask. Just make sure you keep the ****-stain "Face toward enemy" like Claymore mines.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've been wearing a bandana when I go to stores, but tbhausen posted a link for more "normal-looking" masks upthread and I ordered a 10 pack of those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom