• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There are seven decades worth of evidence, much of it on film, conclusively proving that Donald Trump is an idiot.

And Adam Schiff has 686,00 pages of documents proving that Donald Trump has known the virus was coming since 2016 and did nothing to prepare for it.

If people are drinking or injecting cleaning solutions because of Trump's remarks, it proves conclusively that common sense is now a super power.
    Deaths because of this is Darwinism in action.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't think this is particularly helpful. I wouldn't consider Snapdragon to be a sufferer of TDS, nor do I think she lacks critical thinking skills or perspective.
    Much obliged.

Trump is not dumb. He is constantly being underestimated by his opponents (for lack of a better word) and he does manage to prove them wrong or come out on top more often than not. He does.have a ridiculously basic vocabulary and is pretty clearly a narcissist, but he's no idiot.

Thank you for actually addressing my comment with a thoughtful reply. Is he totally lacking in intelligence? Probably not, but he does not know what he does not know.

Again, I love you Mike, but not at all helpful to advance the conversation, and frankly, pretty rude.

No argument from me there.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think this is particularly helpful. I wouldn't consider Snapdragon to be a sufferer of TDS, nor do I think she lacks critical thinking skills or perspective.

Trump is not dumb. He is constantly being underestimated by his opponents (for lack of a better word) and he does manage to prove them wrong or come out on top more often than not. He does have a ridiculously basic vocabulary and is pretty clearly a narcissist, but he's no idiot.

Again, I love you Mike, but not at all helpful to advance the conversation, and frankly, pretty rude.

You are right, my bad, to reply to rude with rude. It just gets tiresome the same old tropes and distortions...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So basically, in a nut shell, boiled down....what I have learned from Trump supporters on INGO.

Trumps advice sucks sometimes, but the actions he takes are mostly impeccable.

I hired him to remodel my government, and I believe he has done a good job in trying conditions. Just like I would not take advice from a contractor on areas outside his expertise, I don't seek advice from Trump on technical issues even when he offers same. I think he has good instincts and that trait has served him well. Perhaps you would like to regale us with your precise, in depth understanding of how UV interacts with viral RNA, what wavelengths are most effective, how long the process takes and how the deactivation is carried out at the molecular level. Go ahead, we'll wait while you go to the net and look something up

Like most people Trump has to be accepted as a whole package, the bad with the good. Just think of him as an intuitive CEO who will take the 'company' in the right direction even if he can't explain the process in academically precise language. If you want to pull the lever for the slower, stupider, more corrupt choice (Biden) in November, color me unsurprised

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think I am getting it. I can't trust the media. I should ignore all Trump speculation, well on lysol but not on hydrochloroquinine. Trump in action; however, is impervious to sincere criticism.

Lesson learned. Qualify all my speculation or questions with a blanket statement that I ask questions because I don't know everything. Oh wait I did that here and it didn't work. Must just be a Trump cult thing.

Hydroxychloroquine, there, Donald

Also, using sincere as a modifier of criticism is a case of twisted begging the question

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think I am getting it. I can't trust the media. I should ignore all Trump speculation, well on lysol but not on hydrochloroquinine. Trump in action; however, is impervious to sincere criticism.

You know now if somebody takes some of whatever that is that you said and dies from it - it is your fault. And people get to call you stupid as a bonus.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So....
    How is everyone enjoying their incarceration? Run out of TP yet? :):

BTW- Did the gov extend the release date again or have we been pardoned?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I do see Sysco and US Foods and others that supply mainly restaurants.

How about at the other end of the supply chain though? Are restaurants supplied by different meat packing plants for example?
    Most mainstream buy from SYSCO, GFS, US Foods, Restaurant Depot, etc. Tyson, IBP, And JBS shuttering plants will affect EVERYONE and EVERYTHING. Those SAME distributors supply grocery, state, city, county, and federal, entities. Yes, there will be shortages as soon as the go day is said. The problem you have then, is jails, prisons, hospitals, nursing homes, and other such public facilities being placed first on the list for what products remain. SYSCO has stated they have plenty of stock, unless the .gov invokes the DPA on them. But still, “plenty” to them is a week or two. Just as grocers have “plenty” for three days. Potatoes, believe it or not will become scarce in the processed for, French fries, tots, hash browns, and instant, as potato farmers are watching crops rot in the ground due to schools and restaurants being shuttered. Schools for instance, buy “x” amount of potatoes and dairy products per year, they then decide how to receive them. For instance, IPS buys “x” million pounds of potatoes, they then divide it up between French fries, tots, hash browns, mashed, etc. same with cheese. Sysco, or whoever, places their order with McCain, or whomever, totaling that “x” million pounds. The producer makes the product, Sysco, et al, receives, warehouses, and delivers, when it’s needed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Easy, son. Snapdragon is good people, and I don't see her as pulling the lever for Biden so she's not the enemy here - nor is she a constant sniper like some people

And thus the weakness of the Internet. It is difficult to decern intentions of good people. I will take your recommendation along with Mcgrease and will appreciate her as you do and give the benefit of the doubt.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As far as supply chains, try and buy to-go containers from any of the big boys right now. Solo, Dart, and all the other container manufacturers are breaking their balls to keep up with demand they’ve NEVER seen. ALL remaining restaurants are Togo ONLY, even those that never had carry out before. We’ve yet to see the worst of the shortages.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A good substitute for direct knowledge by meet and greet is body of work. The good peopleness of her nature, I believe, will result in no lasting harm done; everybody is pretty tense right now. Sometimes I get tired of people feeling they have to jump in just to criticize, but then I stop and think that they probably feel the same about me, just replace criticize with praise. Everybody needs to vent now and again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom