Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sadly unless he gets updated information from the CDC(who had a scientist return from China yesterday) I doubt it.

Most likely.

"It is not bad.We are paying close attention. No cause for panic.We are doing everything we can. Look how bad it is over THERE. We are lucky to have such a great team."

What he should say.

I fired some people at the cdc that screwed up the test kits.Fired people still saying to only test those from China.We are closing all international flights down.We will find and deal with cases here.

You nailed it. Trump really downplayed the situation. On the bright side that gives those who want to prep more time before everything runs out.

Trump sounded like Kay from Men in Black:

"There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!"

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You nailed it. Trump really downplayed the situation. On the bright side that gives those who want to prep more time before everything runs out.

Trump sounded like Kay from Men in Black:

"There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!"

That ***IS*** exactly what a head of state is suppose to say.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Smokingman nailed it for sure.

Of course it is. But orange man bad.
    While I did nail it lol you quoted jedi.

I said,before he started speaking he would say

"It is not bad.We are paying close attention. No cause for panic.We are doing everything we can. Look how bad it is over THERE. We are lucky to have such a great team."

I missed the part about flu.Did not expect that.Makes me wonder what he actually understands to be honest.

That said it was one of his better days speaking publicly.He did well compared to say the state of the union,which i thought went terribly.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    While I did nail it lol you quoted jedi.

I said,before he started speaking he would say

I missed the part about flu.Did not expect that.Makes me wonder what he actually understands to be honest.

That said it was one of his better days speaking publicly.He did well compared to say the state of the union,which i thought went terribly.

Quaaludes will do that. :):

Well it is his job to keep the population from panicking. Job well done.

Had a little thought....
    I hope everyone was able to buy smaller sizes for their kids when getting reusable respirators. You know, the half mask ones that take separate filters.
    As well as the disposables..... if you can find them now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    why? Just make more little kids once the virus is over. Silly duck.

Just leave those germs infected magnets at home when you go out to get what limit supplies may be left. No point in taking them with you as they just get in the way.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Perhaps still a coincidence, but kids don't seem to get the worst of the symptoms of this infection.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My kids are covered too.

I do have kids in other states though. Scenario.... What if a sick kid or relative shows up to your house looking for help? How about not sick but you just don't trust where they've been.

Anyone set up to block off parts of your home for family quarantine? I have and it would suck. I'd have to break through a wall to make a new door but it's still doable. I'd give up the one bathroom then daddy would end up using the bucket. But the trade off is control of the kitchen. Then there's the HVAC vents and intakes to isolate. :(

When I lived in a CA desert, it was the perfect condition for bubble boys. No humidity, like none at all, and the pollen count was very low unless windy. We had 5 that I knew of and I visited two homes that were modified in different ways an it got me thinking of "what if" scenarios. Like now.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well....
    Fire does renew the land. I wouldn't mind renewing CA, NY. Are there any infected in Detroit? They need renewed real bad.

That don't help unless it's a Mrs. O'Leary cow event and the whole city burns down, Detroit is lit up every Halloween and it's never helped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom