• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So dont put this one yet to go to walmart?
    Level-A-Training-Suit__75140.1537533327.jpg
    If you don’t already wear this to shop at Walmart, peeing on your fingers isn’t going to help?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So dont put this one yet to go to walmart?
    Level-A-Training-Suit__75140.1537533327.jpg

I find the lack of tape on the cuffs disturbing.He should also have disposable boot covers on.
    If you are going to wear PPE at least do it correctly :)
    In some of my work at Lilly's we had to wear supplied air suits,and properly.

Personally I would avoid Walmart wearing that.I am not sure it is enough PPE.

And is it just me or does that guy look like he has been dead a long time already.If the zombies are wearing PPE you know we are in trouble.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    In all seriousness I did notice people wearing masks today and not just the Asians. I guess some people are aware of what’s going on. Might be too soon but who really knows.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    In all seriousness I did notice people wearing masks today and not just the Asians. I guess some people are aware of what’s going on. Might be too soon but who really knows.

The big walmart up here in NWI was all old of benardly, and had very little left of pepsid AC and the other item you mentioned. In fact most of the drug aside was cleaned out.

Face mask also gone.

Went to the walgreens and they had some but limited stock on hand.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As someone who lived in Military FAMILY Housing for about 14 years, I find this concerning.

[h=1]Esper approves DoD housing for US coronavirus quarantine after eighth case confirmed
    [/h]Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Saturday approved Department of Defense (DoD) housing at four military bases for 1,000 people who may have to be quarantined as a result of the coronavirus, following the appearance of the eighth confirmed case of the disease in the U.S.

"[Secretary Esper] has approved an RFA [request for application] from #HHS [Health and Human Services] for housing support for 1,000 people who may need to be quarantined upon arrival from overseas travel due to the novel #coronoravirus," he said. "Under the request, DOD will only provide housing support."

"The department's primary responsibility is the safety of our force, our families and our base communities," Hoffman continued. "DOD personnel will not be directly in contact with any potential evacuees and evacuees will not have access to any base location other than their assigned housing

Military installations in Colorado, California and Texas were selected to house the evacuees and will help to assist the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) with the operation, if needed. They are the 168th Regiment Regional Training Institute in Fort Carson, Colo.; Travis Air Force Base in California; Lackland Air Force Base in Texas and Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in California.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-cdc-seventh-case-us

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=382&v=iT3txmbWxb4&feature=emb_logo

It helps explain the DOD approval.China is not the only ones withholding information.

Look at the actions being taken around the world. Things like quarantines,travel restrictions,and the control of information.

Almost none of the actions happening now have happened before.Even during sars,h1n1,ebola scares never where these actions taken.

Please do take this seriously.Also keep a level head....and clean hands.

Full White House press briefing from January 31,2020
    It is 30 minutes long.It also makes it clear the test they are using is of unknown reliability.That they are doing so much because this is an unprecedented event with many unknowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgKC5am9vxw

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    On second thought, with the ultra sonic “waves” you might want to “plug in” and tread water with her for a bit? Clean and serviced in one go?:rockwoot:Thank me later.

Hey now... You're on to something...
    How many transducers will I need to modify my hot tub into a giant ultrasonic cleaner? Guess I'm going to need a larger high-frequency generator too.

This sounds expensive.
    Screw it. How much are full body rubbers?

Safe Sex is Hard! :(

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey now... You're on to something...
    How many transducers will I need to modify my hot tub into a giant ultrasonic cleaner? Guess I'm going to need a larger high-frequency generator too.

This sounds expensive.
    Screw it. How much are full body rubbers?

Safe Sex is Hard! :(
    FlexSeal Spray!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    [FONT=&amp]Seems most media are quoting studies from The Lancet as reliable scientific information I read a few of the papers myself.

[/FONT]
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30183-5/fulltext[FONT=&amp]

As of Jan 22, 2020, 28 (68%) of 41 patients have been discharged and six (15%) patients have died.

[/FONT]
    thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30212-9/fulltext[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Published:February 01, 2020[/FONT][FONT=&quot]DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30212-9[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp] In the first reports of patients with 2019-nCoV, a third required admission to intensive care, with the majority developing adult respiratory distress syndrome. Even high-income countries with technically advanced health systems would struggle to provide the necessary care to potentially large numbers of patients with severe complications of 2019-nCoV.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    You guys can spend all the money you want on face masks and hand sanitizer and whatnot...I’m already ahead of the curve and have been “hanging out” with Karen and already have the WHOLE line of essential oils AND a Himalayan salt lamp so I am GOOD!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You guys can spend all the money you want on face masks and hand sanitizer and whatnot...I’m already ahead of the curve and have been “hanging out” with Karen and already have the WHOLE line of essential oils AND a Himalayan salt lamp so I am GOOD!
    I’ll trade you a can of Flex Seal spray, and Dead Duck’s slightly used date for some essential oils, Hymen salt, and telling me who Karen is?:):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've been researching Flex Seal and found that after using it as a body condom, it will also double as a full bush Brazilian wax when removing it.

....or a skin grafting nightmare. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom