Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    China announces that coronavirus fatalities should not be buried, but instead cremated.

98d.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Think how hard it is to stop something like this. Especially when at first, you just think it's a cold or the flu.
    And it's been transmitted before people even know they have it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Think how hard it is to stop something like this. Especially when at first, you just think it's a cold or the flu.
    And it's been transmitted before people even know they have it.

It looks like this kind of hard. The ChiComms may be bad at allot of things, but totalitarian government does support something like this. I expected a single story prefab similar to a modern "MASH". instead they built this. Highly motivated people...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-a...e-lapse-shows-wuhan-hospital-built-in-10-days

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It looks like this kind of hard. The ChiComms may be bad at allot of things, but totalitarian government does support something like this. I expected a single story prefab similar to a modern "MASH". instead they built this. Highly motivated people...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-a...e-lapse-shows-wuhan-hospital-built-in-10-days

Yes from a facilities/engineering point of view this is impressive. To build such massive structures in no time at all. :)

Granted no legal tape to deal with, no permits, no environmental studies, etc. Just material and labor and 24/7 work schedule. Impressive! Most impressive.

Reminds me of the movie 2012 when the chinese built all those massive ships in under a year.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I’ll trade you a can of Flex Seal spray, and Dead Duck’s slightly used date for some essential oils, Hymen salt, and telling me who Karen is?:):

Best I can do is a can of Flex Seal for a bottle of lavender and kale essential oil... I’ve earned bit of that Hymen Salt and I’m not sharing!

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy

too bad they didn’t zoom in. What you don’t see at a distance is there are bars on the windows. Is that to keep people in or to keep people out....

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]On Monday afternoon (February 3), the Swiss airline announced on Twitter: "Swiss flight LX15 from New York to Zurich reports a suspected coronavirus infection." The flight came from New York Airport JFK.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Zurich Airport has put a pandemic plan into effect, Swiss continues. Detailed information would follow. According to the airport website, flight LX15 landed in Zurich at 10:24 a.m. An Airbus A330 with the identification HB-JHG was in use. The flight also carried flight number UA 9715 in codeshare with United Airlines.

https://www.aerotelegraph.com/coronavirus-verdacht-auf-swiss-flug-aus-new-york

Yes we most likely just exported a case to the Swiss.

Do not let normalcy bias control your decisions.[/FONT][/FONT]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Your statement of we exporting a case reminds me of this scene.

[video=youtube_share;eEa4fQyP9LY]https://youtu.be/eEa4fQyP9LY[/video]

No matter how much the captain told them to NOT mingle with the prostitutes the sailors did it anyways and this one got crabs! Humans going to do what humans gonna do.

No way to contain this virus unless you nuke us all and even then it could survive. So wash your hands and avoid people!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom