• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I hear that a white supremacist group will be voting for Trump in November.
    So we shouldn't vote for Trump now because that would be a racist vote. I'm also ashamed to be white. :(

**** China!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So we shouldn't vote for Trump now because that would be a racist vote. I'm also ashamed to be white. :(

**** China!
    Voting for trump legitimizes the white supremacists. Anything they do you’re not allowed to, or you’re guilty by association.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Exactly! It’s tied to usage! I’m glad we agree finally. So calling it a wuhan virus isn’t racist. Nobody here is using it in that sort of usage.

But the major voices who continue using it are racist.

Mainline people on both sides of the isle have dropped it, including President Trump.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Should Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx be Criminally Charged? They Know the COVID-19 Victims are Elderly Seniors and Diabetics and Chose to Scare US Public Instead[/h]
    fauci-600x361.jpg

Tens of millions of American workers will lose their jobs because of inept government officials and their bogus models.

For weeks now we have known that the victims of the coronavirus are elderly seniors with an AVERAGE age around 80, diabetics and the morbidly obese.
    The doctors at the daily coronvirus press briefings know this disease affects elderly seniors and those with underlying health problems. Why do they not stress this fact?

Ugh. This isn’t rocket surgery. Quarantine the most vulnerable and continue common-sense social distancing and good hygiene, but plan to move back toward a functioning society within weeks, not months, or the economy won’t recover. pic.twitter.com/pCgaN6UXMl
    — Facts Over Fear (@newmanifest) April 1, 2020

Doctors KNOW coronavirus affects only obese, sickly or diabetic Americans.

Less than 1% of coronavirus deaths are those Americans with NO underlying conditions.

In Italy 99% of the coronavirus victims were 60-years-old and older!
    In Massachusetts where they release daily coronavirus numbers – only 2 of 96 coronavirus victims were under 60!

The average age of COVID-19 victim was over 76-years-old!

These facts are public knowledge.

But this is not what is reported to the American public.

If the American pubic knew that more 100-year-olds are dying than those under age 50 would they choose to shut down the economy?

Would the American public shut down the economy if they know that those under 30 are not dying from the disease except in very rare circumstances?

The American public is not being told the truth.
    This is horrible injustice to those who will lose their income and security.

Will anyone be held accountable?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Shame you can't be more like Trump.

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he has decided to pull back from associating the novel coronavirus with China, which he had previously done by calling it the "China virus" or the "Chinese virus."After consulting with medical experts, and receiving guidance from the World Health Organization, CNN has determined that that name is both inaccurate and is considered stigmatizing.
    "Look, everyone knows it came out of China, but I decided we shouldn't make any more of a big deal out of it," Trump told Fox News. "I think I've made a big deal. I think people understand it."
    The President said he didn't regret using the terms to describe the virus and defended his past adoption of the terms by referencing other infectious diseases that are named after where they originate.[/QUOTE]

**** China!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This entire debate was brought to you by a Mexican beverage company....

....because they certainly DON'T want it to be called "Corona".

The defense rests.

Wuhan Scourge it is.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    [STRIKE]They breathe air, too[/STRIKE]. Carbon based homo sapiens inhale into their lungs through the mouth or nose due to muscle contraction and then exhaled due to muscle relaxation a mixture of different gases such as Oxygen, nitrogen, Argon,carbondioxide and other gases.

You're so clever.

FIFY....

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But the major voices who continue using it are racist.

Mainline people on both sides of the isle have dropped it, including President Trump.

Again, they dropped it because a bunch of people cried about it. It’s ridiculous to claim it’s racist to call something by its region.

So because racist people call it the West Nile virus I can’t? Is that how this works now?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    OK... I’m officially sick and tired of hearing this “we’re all in this together”.
    We’re all in this together? Really? If that were really true, there would be toilet paper on the shelves. That there’s not toilet paper on the shelves just shows we’re in this for ourselves.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We’re all in this together? Really? If that were really true, there would be toilet paper on the shelves. That there’s not toilet paper on the shelves just shows we’re in this for ourselves.

No doubt. In my AO spreadable margarine (Country Crock, etc) tubs are nonexistent. All you can SOMETIMES find are sticks of vegetable oil spread.(Imperial, Blue Bonnet, et al) . Friday AM there was nothing but butter based products in my Walmart. Saturday AM at the Meijer up the street there was a shipment of Imperial that had arrived. As I approached the case, an older lady in front of me grabbed 10 boxes of it and put them in her cart. 40 sticks of "butter" for one family. Really? That was probably 1/4 of what was on the shelf for one person.Even if it were for a large family, I have a hard time believing this was a reasonable purchase for one week.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I challenged my thinking and decided that I still don’t give a ****.

So your response is that there is no racism, that all of those 650 reports (as of two weeks ago) are false? You instead want an anecdote naming a particular person?

How about Thomas Robb? He prefers the term "Chinese virus." If he has an opinion outside the norm, my knee-jerk reaction is going to be the opposite.

Even President Trump dropped the geographical designation, regularly just calling it the coronavirus.

I think it is worse and has some negative implications. I stated that opinion. I gave reasons why I hold that opinion. To me, worse with negative
    implications without some decent reason makes it not a valid construction; to me it's a problematic construction.

When I first spoke up on the topic, I figured that people who were calling it "Wuhan flu" were doing so without malice, and I tried to indicate that. I didn't make any accusations. I certainly didn't try to
    come across as scolding anyone.

I said that it's better for INGO if we use the widespread terminology rather than terminology that seems to put blame on a subset of people. (A subset, by the way, who were themselves ravaged by Covid-19 and who live under government oppression that makes our current situation here seem like liberty and prosperity.) I still think that is true.

It sure seems to matter to some people here that they get to use whatever wording they want without even the slightest challenge to their thinking.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

I’m with you and GFGT. No, we are not “in this together” Oprah. You’re in your giant McMansion with all of your hired help and millions in residual income. Some folks are probably close splitting the last pea...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom