• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If I know something elicits an undesirable response, I don't see a need in behaving in such a manner. If something pisses off my wife and results in me eating burnt toast. No matter how justified my behavior is, I don't do it.

You legitimize their behavior when you acknowledge their reasoning.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If I know something elicits an undesirable response, I don't see a need in behaving in such a manner. If something pisses off my wife and results in me eating burnt toast. No matter how justified my behavior is, I don't do it.
    If you’re comparing what I personally choose to call a virus to the actions of what a racist person will do, I’m not sure any discussion will change your mind about it.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The virus situation MUST be improving. We have went from discussing options, numbers, etc, to several pages of what to call the virus. Seriously, who gives a eff what we call it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The virus situation MUST be improving. We have went from discussing options, numbers, etc, to several pages of what to call the virus. Seriously, who gives a eff what we call it.
    Nah, this is like the 3rd time discussing what to call it. For some reason it gets brought up once a week. We’ll be back to the numbers soon, after we discuss food recipes, our favorite restaurants, and where to buy pool supplies as the weather gets better. Stay tuned.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

What you SHOULD do is kick that ***** to the curb. That's the difference between being a man and being a sap. If your wife burns your toast on purpose because she is pissed at you, and you meekly change your behavior, may your chains rest lightly upon you.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sure would be nice to sit down at Red Lobster.
    Me and the wife was just talking about that. Not red lobster, but just being able to go out to dinner again. Last time we ate anywhere was for the super bowl. Curious to see how this effects the restaurant business by the time this is over

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you’re comparing what I personally choose to call a virus to the actions of what a racist person will do, I’m not sure any discussion will change your mind about it.

While your antecedent is incorrect, your consequent would be.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What you SHOULD do is kick that ***** to the curb. That's the difference between being a man and being a sap. If your wife burns your toast on purpose because she is pissed at you, and you meekly change your behavior, may your chains rest lightly upon you.

LOL It was a hypothetical, but I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to come up with a scenario where one has the freedom to do something but chooses not to based on consideration of possible outcomes. If one has never done so, that would be surprising.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Went past a Buffalo Wild Wings Friday night, must have been 6 cars in the parking lot with people eating in them. Friends of mine took their camper to a nice local restaurant so they could have an anniversary dinner out.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    LOL this is the truth. Burn my toast on purpose and I salt the flower bed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    As I have said before, I don't care what YOU call it. Denying that calling it one thing versus another can result in different outcomes is what I find interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom