• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This. If I post a YouTube video telling people to drink and drive, would I lose my drivers license?

No, but if you said you were going to run people over and kill them, you just might.

We can debate this until the end of the world, but what he did was not smart, so he'll have to deal with the consequences. He can appeal and try to get his permit reinstated.

When his NUMEROUS supporters contacted him and asked him to remove the video, he said "**** you!" So, this is a path he'll have to walk alone. Do I believe he should have his permit revoked? No, but that is only because I believe his comments were taken out of context. Hopefully he'll get a chance to explain the situation to one of the judges down there and quickly get this matter resolved.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Yeager's carry permit yanked

Not posting a link, because it leads to the stupid incendiary videos Yeager posted about killeing people. The State of Tennessee has yanked his carry permit, and I suspect this is just a start.

What a flamer, who could, easily, end up being Obama's, Biden's, Cuomo's, Feinstein's, the Brady Campaign's, ad nauseum, poster boy for "gun control." The sooner Yeager is gone, the better.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How can you take "if this goes one inch further i'm gonna start killing people" out of context? :dunno:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I can't say I blame them. You can only say stuff like that and get away without consequences if you are a liberal and don't own guns. That's why an armed society is supposed to be a polite one.

I've always though he should be checked out though. Maybe a bit of PTSD? He seems to have a lot of ticks though, so I suspect he has ADD...or maybe a habit from his undercover narc duties. :)

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    RULES OF TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY DIVISION OF DRIVER LICENSE ISSUANCE

CHAPTER 1340-2-4 HANDGUN CARRY PERMIT PROCEDURES

1340-2-4-.15 REVOCATION OR SUSPENSION OF A HANDGUN CARRY PERMIT.
    (1) The department shall suspend or revoke a handgun permit upon a showing by its records or other sufficient evidence that the permittee:
    (a) Is prohibited from purchasing a handgun under applicable state or federal law;
    (b) Has not accurately disclosed any material information required by §39-17-1351;
    (c) Poses a material likelihood of risk or harm to the public;
    (d) Has been arrested for a felony involving the use or attempted use of force, violence, or a deadly weapon, or a felony drug offense;

This ^^^

It sucks it happened but he did this to himself.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    If you can definitively tell me what he meant by that statement I'll answer your question.
    I said I wasn't going to get into this, but c'mon, are you serious? Taken out of context, it was the context of the whole video. I said I wasn't going to bag on him and I won't, but if you are going to try and defend him just say there was nothing wrong with what he said, not it was taken out of context.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    (c) Poses a material likelihood of risk or harm to the public

If I say I will shoot anyone who breaks into my house am I posing a material likelihood of risk or harm to the public?

Top Bottom