• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I will use a fake name of Ersel Twaing at places like reataurants that still call your name instead of giving you a pager. It sure is fun to see peoples faces when they call "Ersel Twaing, party of two please"

Ms Glue won't let me use the name Chris P. Bacon :(

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Mostly Google these days. When I worked IT I had access to the full Photoshop suite and several other programs for making mockups and the like. I got pretty good at playing with company outing photos to make the activities more...questionable. Ah, the good ol' days. :D

Look up GIMP. Same steep learning curve, same kinds of capability, but... FREE! And you can have it for windoze, not just Linux. There is a whole world out there most can't even imagine. Seek it, live, learn!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I will use a fake name of Ersel Twaing at places like reataurants that still call your name instead of giving you a pager. It sure is fun to see peoples faces when they call "Ersel Twaing, party of two please"

Ms Glue won't let me use the name Chris P. Bacon :(

That's it, I'm calling you Ersel from now on.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Once on on date night with the wife, a couple passed us in the parking lot of our favorite eatery.
    The gentleman was carrying his significant other in his arms, as if the parking lot was a giant threshold to marriage or something. :dunno:

I smacked my wife on the shoulder and exclaimed "Why don't YOU ever carry me like that?!"

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I intend to give my name as "Rochester" to restaurants and pizza places from now on. I may make it my nudie bar name too.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Confession? OK... hang on, back in a few.

OK, I'm back. What? My confession?

IPT.png

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For Lent this year, I gave up Catholicism. It has been oddly liberating.

I've also been taking close to twice the maximum amount (per 24 hours) of generic mucinex DM for the last few days.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I keep asking this girl out on a date when I was younger. She finally accepted. We went to a putt putt place........and I forgot her name. I thought I had it covered when I gave her the score card and I'd get her name once she wrote it down.

She wrote "Me" and "Him".

I never remembered her name. That was our only date.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Tell me where that nudie bar is. I was gonna ask you for a lap dance, but Rochester is a turnoff.

When they sit at your table and give you the story of how they're working their way through nursing school, they don't give you their real name. So I have my own nudie bar name to give back to them!

Until now it's always been "Kirk Freeman."

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    When they sit at your table and give you the story of how they're working their way through nursing school, they don't give you their real name. So I have my own nudie bar name to give back to them!

Damn I have been using Kirks name as well.

Used to go with Keith Stone...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

That's why there are so many hot nurses. The Lee sisters (Home Lee and Ug Lee) can't get the tuition money through the traditional means.

Top Bottom