• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    In fourth grade I wrote a will you be my GF note to the least attractive girl in class and signed Jimmy's name to it. I had Jimmy give it to her but told Jimmy that I put Todd's name on it. She looked at Jimmy, smiled and said yes. He knew he had been had, he took off running and tackled me.

I must confess that I've never met a guy named Todd that I didn't wind up being an enemy of.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    When I'm on an elevator with my wife and other people are in there with us. I will whisper loud enough for others to hear "I can't believe your husband hasn't found out about us yet" I have gotten all sorts of responses from a little old lady that said we should be ashamed of ourselves to busting out laughter.

My wife will say "He's just kidding we really are married", I follow up while winking with "She tells everyone that"

If I come up missing, my wife should be the first suspect.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going with an NSAID I already take and some occasional tylenol for the fever and aches, generic mucinex DM, lots of fluids, and the humidfier in my CPAP blowing moisture into my lungs even while I'm awake.

The CPAP is working better than any vaporizer!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I used to watch "Court TV" (back when they called it that) with my son when he was little. One time, we were at the grocery store, with him riding in the cart, and we came upon the display of kitchen knives, at which point he said "MURDER WEAPONS!" You should have seen the look on the face of the little old lady that was standing there.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm still sick. Took most of the day off. UGH.

image_asickdayforamosmcgee3.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I am territorial of my parking place in front of my house. I called and texted the neighbor kid Friday night to have their friend move their car out of my parking spot. It's mine damn it!!!!!!!!! :)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    BBI
    Your Photo Shop or google fu skills are pretty sick :yesway:

Mostly Google these days. When I worked IT I had access to the full Photoshop suite and several other programs for making mockups and the like. I got pretty good at playing with company outing photos to make the activities more...questionable. Ah, the good ol' days. :D

Top Bottom