• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hehe one place I worked, we had assigned parking spots, and mine kept being taken, and I'd complain a lot to HR about it. Once, I'd gone to the junkyard and gotten a side mirror for my wife's car, and had it sitting on my table. I saw the HR chick walk past and said "HEY!" She came back to see what I wanted. I held that mirror (with all the cables and such) up and told her "Someone parked in my spot again, but I took care of it this time". The look on her face was precious.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I've never revealed this to anyone.
    I've never done anything unethical or morally suspicious.
    I can't remember what happened yesterday,
    I don't think I did anything wrong, though.
    I cry when I see broken clothes pins.
    I'm not a friend of mud.
    I love my wife, but don't tell her enough.
    She loves me too even though I don't supply everything she needs.
    I'm trying to be more mindful.
    I feel good!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So YOU are the one who gave us this awful stuff! I ought to report you for that.:xmad:

HAH! I just got sick in the last day or two, so I blame YOU!

Confession: there is an incredibly lazy, chubby cat asleep on a perch next to me. I'm not allowed to harass, touch, or look at him, but I am fantasizing about pushing him off of the perch, then pretending I did not. I. Hate. Him. I hate cats in general, but I Hate Him especially. Oh, it would be so easy . . . so easy . . .

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    nike7dssig-1.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    HAH! I just got sick in the last day or two, so I blame YOU!

Oh no...this just started yesterday. There must be someone else in here to blame. Let me know if you figure out who it is. I'd like to have a little chat with them. :bash:

Confession: there is an incredibly lazy, chubby cat asleep on a perch next to me. I'm not allowed to harass, touch, or look at him, but I am fantasizing about pushing him off of the perch, then pretending I did not. I. Hate. Him. I hate cats in general, but I Hate Him especially. Oh, it would be so easy . . . so easy . . .

Now don't be hating on the cats. My Leroy (the redneck kitty) has caught his first mole of the season today. I don't know how he found it in the snow, but he did.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

You, sir, are an enabler. I respect that.

Now don't be hating on the cats. My Leroy (the redneck kitty) has caught his first mole of the season today. I don't know how he found it in the snow, but he did.

Cats outside doing a job and never coming near me do not offend me. Cats inside aggravating my allergies and asthma, touching me, and otherwise being dic*s offend me.

Oh, it would be so easy . . . so easy.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! The damn thing is snoring now!

Why can't I just slap it one time? ONE TIME? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!???

Is that too much to ask??? Is it???

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Silly question.Do you own a taser?

Oh, sir. We are destined to be friends.

I do not, but I want to get one now. I just need to find a way to eliminate the confetti explosion that would implicate me in the crime with The Boss of Me.

Do the non-police versions have a "drive" mode that would not release the serial numbered confetti?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You would absolutely be paralyzed with love for Mort, then. He is what I call the luxury cat; he's the absolute image of the James Bond villain cat. Pure white with pink skin. In whatever room he deigns to be in (and the deigning is troweled on with a shovel) he'll find a bed or couch and lay out in his royal pose and survey his domain. He knows how good it is to be the king.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Wasn't there a company that made a flashlight that doubled as a stun gun if you pulled the bezel off?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You would absolutely be paralyzed with love for Mort, then. He is what I call the luxury cat; he's the absolute image of the James Bond villain cat. Pure white with pink skin. In whatever room he deigns to be in (and the deigning is troweled on with a shovel) he'll find a bed or couch and lay out in his royal pose and survey his domain. He knows how good it is to be the king.

Finally! A suitable use for my Busse Hellrazor!

Wasn't there a company that made a flashlight that doubled as a stun gun if you pulled the bezel off?

There are probably more than a few. My buddy G got one for his wife. I tried it on myself and it doesn't hurt enough to be useful. We need a real taser for this application

20121204-IMG_8803-2-640x432.jpg

Poor widdle guy...

I know, right?!?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    At a previous job, a co-worker was going to put cleaned deer skin and head in another co workers vehicle. He had to leave for a while before he could do it. He was gone well into the evening so I took the deer, wired it to his hitch on his pick-up and buried the deer in the snow bank behing his truck, then went home.

He was on the 20/31 bypass doing 65 pullind a dead deer about 7 feet behind him when he was pulled over. He talked his was out af a ticket. I never told anyone while I worked there.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    In fourth grade I wrote a will you be my GF note to the least attractive girl in class and signed Jimmy's name to it. I had Jimmy give it to her but told Jimmy that I put Todd's name on it. She looked at Jimmy, smiled and said yes. He knew he had been had, he took off running and tackled me.

Top Bottom