• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I sometimes fart in the elevator and then send it to a random floor after I get off.
    I've refused to get on an empty elevator that smelled of fart, not because of the odor, but the next person to get on would look at me strangely. I don't mind being looked at strangely, but not for that.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Keystone light and cooked cabbage would clear a work station.

I busted up a "Blue Light Special" at Kmart years ago after an afternoon at Steves Hot Stew and Twin J's "gengleman's club"
    you should have seen those ladies fighting over rugs one minute and the next they were giving each other foul looks.
    I was proud of that day.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I like turtles. ..

Them's good eatin'. J/K Actually, I had an eastern ornate box tortoise as a pet, and have rescued a couple of red-eared sliders that were playing in traffic over the years. They don't seem too bright. Maybe they should wear helmets. Little turtle helmets, hehe, that delights me for some reason.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Stuffy"? The only places I've seen that word used for that were not, shall we say, entirely "wholesome". Maybe I haven't been around enough, or maybe I've been around too much. One way or the other, I confess.

I googled it and found that, but for some reason I think it was stuffed animals generally, like a kind of jargon word. People can be [STRIKE]a little[/STRIKE] weird.
    The "innuendo" ladenned word you're trying (or not) to think of is "plushy". Don't look it up. I did.

I confess I regret looking it up.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    At a Kentucky Authors Forum I lied to Hunter S. Thompson....

I had just wanted to shake his hand and he had gotten a little drunk while on stage...He supposed to do a meet and greet and book signing but his handlers decided that after he consumed that bottle of Kentucky's finest during the lecture and had dropped a hint to the audience that he could sure use "some nose candy to perk up from the bourbon" that his handlers decided to forgo the signing and the meet and greet.....As they were ushering him out I took the moment to blurt out...

"Dr. Thompson...I trout fished with Russ Chatham out in Montana a couple of months ago...."

He pulled his trademark cigarette holder from his mouth and said, "You know Russ??? Really? Well I will be damned.." and then walked over to me and shook my hand...He was getting ready to ask me how I knew Russ when one of his handlers grabbed me and screamed "What did you give him?"

I said nothing...I just always wanted to shake his hand....

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I once noticed that a co-worker and close friend was late for work and played a practical joke by leaving a note on his desk telling him that our boss wanted to see him about his tardiness. It turned out that the reason he was late was that he had spent the night in jail after being stopped for drunk driving. He read my note, didn't bother to verify with me that the note was legit, and then walked into the boss's office and confessed everything without prompting. In reality, the boss hadn't even noticed that he was late.

That was a very long time ago and I haven't played a practical joke since.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I once left a phony parking ticket under the windshield wiper for a buddy of mine who always battled me for the best parking spots in the lot.

Top Bottom