• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I HATE cats, and have been known to speed up when I see one in the road. (although I would feel horrible if I actually hit one)

I think all baby animals are adorable (even kittens)!

I want to live in a stealth van (down by the river) and travel the US. JK, I don't want to live by the river!

My parents let me fly to Mexico by myself when I was fourteen to go Scuba Diving but I don't like to let my 16 year old go anywhere without her dad or me!
    (My dad was already in Mexico waiting on me, but I still think it was crazy!)

People who call other people names online because they don't have the same opinion on something irritates me.
    If you can't make your point without name calling maybe (just maybe) you are the one that is wrong.

I find it scary that so many people blindly believe everything that the government, doctors, and so on, tells them. (sorry I know there are doctors on here, but...)

Okay I'll stop before I get myself in trouble!

You closed-minded, egotistical, bigoted scheisskopf! Your opinion on cats is wrong! Wait, that didn't come out right. I think Vantro or Ptraci might change your mind. Maybe even Minxie, but probably not Mort. He's the ideal James Bond villain cat.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I used to HATE cats, until we got Louie. Hard to hate an animal that wants to cuddle and/or be held all the time. So I pretend to be a cat hater still, but... yeah, not so much

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I used to HATE cats, until we got Louie. Hard to hate an animal that wants to cuddle and/or be held all the time. So I pretend to be a cat hater still, but... yeah, not so much

I'l admit it. I like cats. I like dogs too. But for some reason, we've just had cats the last 20+ years.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    I confessed to wanting to live in a VAN but all anyone is worried about is my hate for cats!!!!

Mr. Evilwrench.... I think you just broke the rules. I will report ;) you as soon as I figure out exactly how many names you just called me!!!

I am also just a little disturbed by the number of poo/fart confessions there have been but more disturbed that several make me smile.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I confessed to wanting to live in a VAN but all anyone is worried about is my hate for cats!!!!

Mr. Evilwrench.... I think you just broke the rules. I will report ;) you as soon as I figure out exactly how many names you just called me!!!

I am also just a little disturbed by the number of poo/fart confessions there have been but more disturbed that several make me smile.

So, I just farted......:dunno:

Confession is good for the soul.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Breaking the rules is fun and can sometimes lead to wonderful consequences.

I like to say the F word just to be shocking. I like to refer to people and animals who irritate me as F'ers. It makes me and those around me giggle.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I slept with my Cabbage Patch doll until I was 14. His name was Link Glen. He still lives in a box in my parents basement.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I still sleep with a stuffy when I sleep alone. It helps me position my arms comfortably so I sleep better.

My wife still has a "baby pillow" she sleeps with. It's 30+ years old. I'm not sure how much of the original material is left but it's been in 4 new covers in 15 years we've been married.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My wife still has a "baby pillow" she sleeps with. It's 30 years old. I'm not sure how much of the original material is left but it's been in 4 new covers in 15 years we've been married.

Wait !!!! What ???? Are you trying to tell us some thing here ?? Baby pillow -30 years old , Been married 15 years .... :)

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I still sleep with a stuffy when I sleep alone. It helps me position my arms comfortably so I sleep better.

Must be my eyes. I thought I read 'stiffy.'
    This is still confessions. I used to sleep with a stiffy, but not for many years.

there he goes again......

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    "Stuffy"? The only places I've seen that word used for that were not, shall we say, entirely "wholesome". Maybe I haven't been around enough, or maybe I've been around too much. One way or the other, I confess.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "Stuffy"? The only places I've seen that word used for that were not, shall we say, entirely "wholesome". Maybe I haven't been around enough, or maybe I've been around too much. One way or the other, I confess.

It's a stuffed toy that has a large pocket inside so it sort of doubles as a tote bag. https://www.stuffies.com/ They advertise pretty heavily on Cartoon Network.

Top Bottom