• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had a possum get in my house once, and I whacked it with a milk crate. (Yes, this tells you my level of hilljack prior to moving to the big city). I thought I killed it...but it was just playing possum.

Hilljack because you have a milk crate in your house or because you whack possums with them? :popcorn:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I told everybody I was cut off by a blue car and that's why I wrecked my motorcycle. Well........I flipped it over backwards doing a wheelie.

I pooped my pants 2 months ago.

As Al Roker says "Never trust a fart"
    When my wife is packing me for a trip, which is almost every week. I always remind her to throw in an extra pair of drawers. My wife just rolls her eyes when I call them "In case I poop my pants drawers"

Been known to cut a pair or two off in a public bathroom myself BT so you are not alone.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    A friend of mine posted this on FB a while back...I won't post the other pic with the shower curtain removed...

Look what Ron just killed in our bathroom,took 5 shots with a 9,that's how we do it in the trailor park,lol....

1781945_820865114606046_1499061662_n.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Hilljack because you have a milk crate in your house or because you whack possums with them? :popcorn:

Both, I think. That's the benefit of using milk crates, dimensional lumber, and concrete blocks as furniture. You always have something handy to whack intruding critters.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Both, I think. That's the benefit of using milk crates, dimensional lumber, and concrete blocks as furniture. You always have something handy to whack intruding critters.

I always thought that was just poor man's furniture like we used when I first moved out of my parents' house. I didn't realize it was so functional and could be used for self defense. You should buy a pitch fork too. Just in case you need it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You sure they were dead?

Pretty sure. A single .22LR to the top of the head. Generally it caused a significant amount of blood and brain chunks to emerge from the throat area.

I watched them twitch until I was sure they weren't just a' playin' 'possum. If they were still alive, they got a rude surprise after they got buried.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    As Al Roker says "Never trust a fart"
    When my wife is packing me for a trip, which is almost every week. I always remind her to throw in an extra pair of drawers. My wife just rolls her eyes when I call them "In case I poop my pants drawers"

Been known to cut a pair or two off in a public bathroom myself BT so you are not alone.
    I had a fart stab me in the back once...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I had a coon diggin at my roof, found the damage, and repaired a pair of possums into the attic. Each got a .223 HP. They're actually kinda cute with that red dot on their faces, like giant rats. Yes, rats are almost as cute as mice, and mice are cute as heck.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I had a possum get in my house once, and I whacked it with a milk crate. (Yes, this tells you my level of hilljack prior to moving to the big city). I thought I killed it...but it was just playing possum.

Hmm, I always used a really big club, a few whacks to the head and that's all she wrote. Ancient cultures/tribal cultures were definitely on to something with a big heavy piece of hardwood.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    I HATE cats, and have been known to speed up when I see one in the road. (although I would feel horrible if I actually hit one)

I think all baby animals are adorable (even kittens)!

I want to live in a stealth van (down by the river) and travel the US. JK, I don't want to live by the river!

My parents let me fly to Mexico by myself when I was fourteen to go Scuba Diving but I don't like to let my 16 year old go anywhere without her dad or me!
    (My dad was already in Mexico waiting on me, but I still think it was crazy!)

People who call other people names online because they don't have the same opinion on something irritates me.
    If you can't make your point without name calling maybe (just maybe) you are the one that is wrong.

I find it scary that so many people blindly believe everything that the government, doctors, and so on, tells them. (sorry I know there are doctors on here, but...)

Okay I'll stop before I get myself in trouble!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I don't like taking :poop:'s at the office. Not because I care if my coworkers know or not, but because I'm afraid the toilet can't handle it.

Top Bottom