• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    However, your response shows clearly that you're having a hard time grasping what I posted. Please read it again slowly, you owe it to yourself.

I read and fully understood what you said, as wrong as it was. I have no envy of anyone, let alone OC'ers.

It's amazing to me that so many of you OC'ers feel it's sneaky and underhanded to CC. What is that about? Some weird feeling of fairness? I mean is that the self-defense mechanism of a defeated argument?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I read and fully understood what you said, as wrong as it was. I have no envy of anyone, let alone OC'ers.

It's amazing to me that so many of you OC'ers feel it's sneaky and underhanded to CC. What is that about? Some weird feeling of fairness? I mean is that the self-defense mechanism of a defeated argument?

No, it's a response to the fact that the overwhelming majority of criminals hide their guns in their waistband so you don't know they are up to no good.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Maybe you should read the whole thread then. We actually do not feel that it is sneaky and underhanded to CC, that just happens to be the way criminals carry 99.9% of the time. Do you know how the whole permitting/licensing system started out? To allow people to CC, not OC but to CC

Defeated argument? :lmfao: You are the one that started calling people douchebags

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Seriously, when is the last time you heard of a robbery or home invasion occur where the suspect was OCing their Glock 19 in a Serpa? Please tell me.

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    Show me the news stories then,

Forgot I am just a stupid person that practices asshattery

What news stories? Walk in any ghetto and observe. I worked at a food bank in the ghetto and just about everyone carrying a gun, just shoved it in the waistband of their pants.

Also, stop putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said OC'ing was "practicing asshattery".

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I've worked in the ghetto as well. I saw one guy OC his revolver, other than that nothing. And how do you know those people in the ghetto were criminals? That's rather presumptuous.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    This isn't a topic that people on this forum are going to agree on. The purpose of this thread was to discuss it in a reasonable, polite way. It was to open a door to understanding. (yes, I hear you snickering. There are only rainbows and butterflies in my world.) Just because we don't prefer the same mechanism to our personal protection choices doesn't mean that I will decline any help from an OC'er if I were in danger. I may tease them if they are carrying a Glock, but I would accept their help nonetheless.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    This isn't a topic that people on this forum are going to agree on. The purpose of this thread was to discuss it in a reasonable, polite way. It was to open a door to understanding. (yes, I hear you snickering. There are only rainbows and butterflies in my world.) Just because we don't prefer the same mechanism to our personal protection choices doesn't mean that I will decline any help from an OC'er if I were in danger. I may tease them if they are carrying a Glock, but I would accept their help nonetheless.
    I don't care which way you carry. I've stated before that I CC and OC. I'm just sick of being told that OC is wrong. Show me a thread started by OCers that was created to specifically call out or rip CC? Any OC specific thread is a defense, not an attack. I CC a lot, but I can't stand the way CCers act. JFC

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK...Rainbows and butterfly's are really worthless without puppies. I see epic fail in this way of thinking............:):

Remember the thread title boys and girls.......Common sense carry.

Okie girl is correct.

Reasonable and polite discussion.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Agreed, but as usual it isn't the OC that starts throwing out the term asshattery and calling others douchebags. I think that person was talking about 88 but cannot be sure

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    I've worked in the ghetto as well. I saw one guy OC his revolver, other than that nothing. And how do you know those people in the ghetto were criminals? That's rather presumptuous.

You have no idea what I know or don't know. What is presumptuous is assuming I am being presumptuous.

Top Bottom