• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It's the ONLY thing I have been against the entire time. Just because I think OC in public is dumb, I would never try and tell anyone not to do it (legally). Besides, if I',m not trying to take anything away from you, why do you care what I think?

I've stated over and over that I don't have an issue with anyone OC'ing responsibly but it's not what people in this thread wanted to hear...

It's because that's not what we were seeing when we read the words that you typed out :):

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    It's because that's not what we were seeing when we read the words that you typed out
    icon_lol.gif
    OH BTW.. I thought about your signature the other day, and you must not be very smart... because sandwiches live in the fridge... DUH!!!!!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Ugh... I remember the first time I ate jimmy johns. I said, hey this aint bad, breads good, veggies good, meats good, alittle smal but.. HOLY ****!!! HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHARGING ME FOR THAT!!!!!

tomaustin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    In Texas, you must have your CC license on your person at all times you CC your

weapon...I expect you have the same requirement.... Do you need a second license to open carry, and would also be required to have that on your person when you open carry on the street or at work?
    Also, do most of you have both? In Texas, LEOs always have an open carry and also a backup you won't see, usually an ankle holster. I expect some of you do the same and would have both licenses on your person.
    I appreciate this discussion. OC is being considered by our legislature.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    weapon...I expect you have the same requirement.... Do you need a second license to open carry, and would also be required to have that on your person when you open carry on the street or at work?
    Also, do most of you have both? In Texas, LEOs always have an open carry and also a backup you won't see, usually an ankle holster. I expect some of you do the same and would have both licenses on your person.
    I appreciate this discussion. OC is being considered by our legislature.
    No you don't have to have your license on you and you only need one License To Carry a Handgun to OC or CC.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This isn't a topic that people on this forum are going to agree on. The purpose of this thread was to discuss it in a reasonable, polite way. It was to open a door to understanding. (yes, I hear you snickering. There are only rainbows and butterflies in my world.) Just because we don't prefer the same mechanism to our personal protection choices doesn't mean that I will decline any help from an OC'er if I were in danger. I may tease them if they are carrying a Glock, but I would accept their help nonetheless.
    That's good, but I'd be hard pressed to lift a finger for someone who thought my choices weren't good enough for them until they really needed it.

I knew it wasn't directed at me but insults really are not needed here now are they, and you flat out called someone a "self-aggrandizing douchebags with major persecutory delusions".
    My very good friend was banned for an insult. I have to wonder why, if that quote is the actual choice of words, the author is not looking at a time-out himself.

Top Bottom