• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Well once again, it was directed to one person, not all, I'm sorry you cannot grasp that.

Secondly, it's not name calling, it's making an observation, just like was done about me. Can't handle, toughen up.

I knew it wasn't directed at me but insults really are not needed here now are they, and you flat out called someone a "self-aggrandizing douchebags with major persecutory delusions".

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Agreed, but as usual it isn't the OC that starts throwing out the term asshattery and calling others douchebags. I think that person was talking about 88 but cannot be sure
    I've been on here long enough to know that you don't argue with 88GT. She may be the best at using logic and rhetoric to kick your ass in a debate. The other person always resorts to name calling against her.

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    I don't care which way you carry. I've stated before that I CC and OC. I'm just sick of being told that OC is wrong. Show me a thread started by OCers that was created to specifically call out or rip CC? Any OC specific thread is a defense, not an attack. I CC a lot, but I can't stand the way CCers act. JFC

OC isn't wrong. It certainly has a time and place. Hell, I've open carried many times before.

My issues are when people who OC, then make a scene. Whether you like it or not, when someone who CC's makes an ass out of themselves, people don't know that they are carrying a gun. When someone who open carries makes an ass out of themselves, the general public assumes all gun owners act the same way. It's basic human psychology, especially when much of the general public is fearful of people who carry guns.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    OC isn't wrong. It certainly has a time and place. Hell, I've open carried many times before.

My issues are when people who OC, then make a scene. Whether you like it or not, when someone who CC's makes an ass out of themselves, people don't know that they are carrying a gun. When someone who open carries makes an ass out of themselves, the general public assumes all gun owners act the same way. It's basic human psychology, especially when much of the general public is fearful of people who carry guns.
    Well finally! I agree. An OCer who makes a scene intentionally often times does hurt the cause. However , the act of OC itself is not the issue. This should be a thread against asshattery while OCing.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon

SEE thats a good point. If you are going to carry openly, you must assume the extra responsibility that comes with it.

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    I knew it wasn't directed at me but insults really are not needed here now are they, and you flat out called someone a "self-aggrandizing douchebags with major persecutory delusions".

You know what, I agree with you. I should have never used the term "douchebag". That was inappropriate of me. 88gt, I apologize and I will edit my post.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Thats ok, I dont want to have too much rep. Apparently I was a much better person before the INGO facelift cuz I was maxed out then. Now Im just a nobody.. I miss the stars....

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    Well finally! I agree. An OCer who makes a scene intentionally often times does hurt the cause. However , the act of OC itself is not the issue. This should be a thread against asshattery while OCing.

It's the ONLY thing I have been against the entire time. Just because I think OC in public is dumb, I would never try and tell anyone not to do it (legally). Besides, if I',m not trying to take anything away from you, why do you care what I think?

I've stated over and over that I don't have an issue with anyone OC'ing responsibly but it's not what people in this thread wanted to hear...

Top Bottom