• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I dont mean ACTUALLY dead. Just devoid of anything productive. Not that anything productive was gonna come out of it anyway. Starting any thread that questions OC on INGO is like starting a thread that questions the NRA on INGO...

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I dont mean ACTUALLY dead. Just devoid of anything productive. Not that anything productive was gonna come out of it anyway. Starting any thread that questions OC on INGO is like starting a thread that questions the NRA on INGO...
    If you take the pulse of a thread by how much productive conversation is happening then this one has been dead from the start.

BlackDog714

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenwood
    I used to carry a firearm 5 days of the week "professionally" whatever that means. Guess what? I OCed. I still OC. You stated that "OCing is a stupid choice." That implies that everyone that OCs is making a "stupid choice." Only stupid people make stupid choices, regular people make choices.

So, I've convinced you that you've been making stupid choices? I guess you're smarter than I thought...

See, I was accused of having my best effort so far in this endeavor was to "convince them that we are stupid"

Where have I "convince(d) them that we are stupid"

And since we're on the subject, please prove this statement...
    I disagree. CC robberies are just as prevelant as OC robberies.

OCers act like "self-aggrandizing douchebags with major persecutory delusions?" Are there not NUMEROUS threads on this forum alone where we, as OCers, are being persecuted by CCers?

Just the ones that act like "self-aggrandizing douchebags with major persecutory delusions". Actually, that was directed to only one person in particular, not to all OC'ers.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    How on earth did this thread get back on topic anyhow? I swear people just read the OP and comment without reading the pages of conversation in between.

Top Bottom