• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You need to raise your "hero" bar a little higher.:):

You say that because you dont know Bunny's real identity.
    He fights crime and wears his red underwear on top of his pants!

3505.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am REALLY not trying to be obtuse...... SERIOUSLY, no kidding. I am asking exactly why "they want to feel big" or "they are just trying to impress people" are insults? Why in (supposedly) free America are these both not legitimate reasons to open carry?

I would say that it is because those two suppositions are generally used to discount the possibility of a practical reason like accessibility and/or comfort and/or deterrence by suggesting that the wearer is simply trying to make up for a short d**k or a stunted psyche by showing off his iron in the standard leftist mold of ridiculing those against whom they lack a viable argument. As you pointed out it is possible that this is the actual reason and such a person would still be well within his rights. That said, I prefer to believe it a matter of general preference or practical purpose rather than to assume it a manifestation of the wearer compensating for a wee little wiener or some other neurotic perception of inadequacy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    "simply trying to make up for a short d**k or a stunted psyche by showing off his iron"-" compensating for a wee little wiener"

Um...... Err........ Is this tactic actually effective? NOT THAT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW, mind you.:rolleyes:

(getting closer to OC by the minute!)

Edit- I carry a .357 SP101....... Yes, It's little..... But it is fairly powerful.
    (my wife asked me one time, "who will you satisfy with THAT little thing? I gave her a wink and said "ME!")

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    What, three hours without a post in this thread? Let me help it get restarted.

OC carriers are Nancy Pelosi's best friend. They also carry wussy 9mm rounds. Those things barely make a dent on a baby, whereas a .45 will make your enemies instantly evaporate! They're so dumb they do downrange photography, which is so unsafe that any shooter with any common sense will turn around and walk away. 1911s malfunction all the time. Glocks burst into flames. AKs are better than ARs, and Mosins beat both. OC carriers' mamas wear army boots (apparently that's an insult, one I never under stood myself).

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What, three hours without a post in this thread? Let me help it get restarted.

OC carriers are Nancy Pelosi's best friend. They also carry wussy 9mm rounds. Those things barely make a dent on a baby, whereas a .45 will make your enemies instantly evaporate! They're so dumb they do downrange photography, which is so unsafe that any shooter with any common sense will turn around and walk away. 1911s malfunction all the time. Glocks burst into flames. AKs are better than ARs, and Mosins beat both. OC carriers' mamas wear army boots (apparently that's an insult, one I never under stood myself).

I have to give you credit for putting a valiant effort into pissing someone, anyone off enough to post something!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Comfort has no merit in carrying a gun imo. Don't carry if you want to be comfortable.

AIWB is faster.

I've addressed this earlier. To sum it up, prove it like you've asked me to? I just showed you evidence of how it wasn't a deterrent, but the REASON the guy was attacked.
    Does it not also put you at risk of being the first person attacked or make you stick out like a sore thumb in a stick situation?

There are no real cons to CC.

You LIKE having your gun aimed at your tallywhacker?

Top Bottom