• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I said this in the Argument for OC thread: I just don't have the stones to OC yet. (Is that proof that CC is for COWARDS?!!). :dunno: :popcorn: Yes I I know I implied that I am a coward.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I said this in the Argument for OC thread: I just don't have the stones to OC yet. (Is that proof that CC is for COWARDS?!!). :dunno: :popcorn: Yes I I know I implied that I am a coward.

Yes of course, but remember that people who carry guns (CC or OC) are cowards.

Now I said it guys!!!
    Are they affraid of fist fights? :dunno:

tumblr_lizgqcD59d1qf213go1_500.jpg

It's also true for women.Real women slap eachother in the face or whatever women do when they fight.

Thank you.That is all.

:popcorn:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yes of course, but remember that people who carry guns (CC or OC) are cowards.

Now I said it guys!!!
    Are they affraid of fist fights? :dunno:

tumblr_lizgqcD59d1qf213go1_500.jpg

It's also true for women.Real women slap eachother in the face or whatever women do when they fight.

Thank you.That is all.

:popcorn:

I'm more than willing to use my fists, but if the other guy has a gun or even a knife I think my fists would be at a disadvantage.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    In your post you say that " you seldom visit this site".
    Do us a favor and don't visit this site. Haunt the other sites you refer to in your post.:twocents:

Right. Because Ingo needs to run off anyone who doesn't think exactly like you and agree with everything you say. THEN the forum would be a better place. Mods, is there a brighter shade of purple I can use?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Wow! I wish I'd read the opening of this topic before I left the house today.

Heh.

I am reminded that "common sense" means "my opinion" in today's vernacular. Then, when you disagree because well, they're wrong, you just don't have any "common sense."

If "common sense" existed in 2013, it would be more common to have it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I would like to comment. Personally I CC. I do it mainly for security. I just can't stay in condition 1 ALL THE TIME. I am carrying an object worth $600 and it could be harmful in the wrong hands to boot. I want to minimize the chances of someone relieving me of a valuable object, so it stays relatively out of sight. I don't wear jewelry either...... It just seems stupid to me to flaunt valuable things in public. Secondarily I am submitting to society. The SIGHT of a weapon is disturbing and/or distracting to some. I make a reasonable effort to keep mine out of SIGHT.

It is perfectly legal for me to walk around town in a speedo or spandex bicycle drawers too. I don't do that either. There is an implied contract with society. Me in spandex would break that contract. Lance Armstrong on the other hand can sport it just fine. If you feel comfortable then I say go for it. The general public will think what they think whether it is wearing skimpy clothes or OCing, or WHATEVER. Jessica Alba Could walk around nude and I would be ok with that...... Rosie ODonnell on the other hand, not so much. SOMEBODY will have the opposite opinion, they have rights too. I've seen some butt-ugly women stopping traffic because another person thinks they are attractive.

My point is that despite the fact that some people can pull it off and some people cannot, It's not MY decision on what people do. I don't get to make the rules, and I'm not the fashion police. Neither are you. Each individual gets to live with the consequences of their actions. If an OCer gets shot first, or gets to be unpopular at parties then so be it. If I get killed being slow to draw or just get to chafe in the heat with a gun in my pants, that's ok too. There are different strokes for different folks....... Keep your opinion, even talk about it. just don't create negativity for people who don't agree. If a personal decision creates a breech of peace then it will eventually be outlawed. The decision to OC while not currently conforming to political correctness, has already been legislated. It was not found to be a breach of peace.

Curiously enough, Jessica Alba walking around nude HAS been found to be a breach of peace......... Go figure.

Top Bottom