• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’ve driven for Uber and I’ve ridden with Uber. I would’ve played it different on both sides but this sure as hell ain’t the time to blame the victims.

:dunno:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So the drunk guy, without a licence, that killed those two is illegal, right?

can't say for sure. It's possible he was importing Kinder Surprise candies and they wanted him for. It just said ICE detainer, not whether it was the customs side or the immigration side :dunno:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Is this going to be a case of this accident never happens if Indy honored the detainer and ICE got him? If that's the case I cannot imagine it won't get blown up into national news, and rightfully so.

Nah, as mentioned it doesn't fit the narrative. Trump might mention something about it, the libs will scream he's racist for suggesting it and that it never happened and when it comes out that it actually did happen the media will switch to a story about how the Super Bowl should have been postponed because Tom Brady had bubble guts and now he's a victim. Or something like that anyway.....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    INDIANAPOLIS -- Indiana State Police have determined that the suspected drunk driver in Sunday's fatal accident on I-70 was in the country illegally.

$

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but the illegal that did this has been booted out of the country 2 times dating back 11 years or so. I heard the dates on the radio just did not write them down.
    This is just getting out of hand.

Top Bottom