Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can Kelce quit making plays? I like both Chiefs and Bills. Chiefs a little more. But I have to root for not Taylor Swift. So go Bills!

If she broke it off with Kelce at halftime, ensuring an end to her NFL career, I’d switch to rooting for the Chiefs.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Can Kelce quit making plays? I like both Chiefs and Bills. Chiefs a little more. But I have to root for not Taylor Swift. So go Bills!

If she broke it off with Kelce at halftime, ensuring an end to her NFL career, I’d switch to rooting for the Chiefs.
    Lmao i was thinking the same thing. I prefer the chiefs over the bills, but since shes involved with the chiefs, im cheering for the bills.

Only thing that would make me not know who to cheer for is if i found out she was having an affair with josh allen.

I would probably just turn the tv off and go to bed early

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    How does INGO feel about that rule?

Fumbling into the endzone being a touchback and the other team gets possession.

I feel like offenses have enough advantages. Don’t fumble into the endzone if you don’t want to lose the ball.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I feel like offenses have enough advantages. Don’t fumble into the endzone if you don’t want to lose the ball.
    On the call, I think the referees don't like Taylor Swift either.

On the rule, I don't think it's a touchdown. I don't know what else to do with it really. I'm fine with a fumble going out of the endzone is a touchback.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    On the call, I think the referees don't like Taylor Swift either.

On the rule, I don't think it's a touchdown. I don't know what else to do with it really. I'm fine with a fumble going out of the endzone is a touchback.

Only change I could maaaaybe see….

Any other fumble out of bounds, the offense retains possession. So maybe if the offense fumbles through the endzone, they keep the ball but get pushed back to the 20 or something like that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I personallt like the rule. If the defense caused a fumble and it went out the back of the end zone they earned it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Only change I could maaaaybe see….

Any other fumble out of bounds, the offense retains possession. So maybe if the offense fumbles through the endzone, they keep the ball but get pushed back to the 20 or something like that.
    I dunno. The 20 yard line seems really arbitrary. Would it be, and goal to go?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom