• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Jelani Woods is potentially the most physically gifted/athletic tight end ever. Hopefully Steichen can figure out how to utilize him.

To that end.

“Manning has spent most of his coaching career in the college ranks but was the Colts’ tight ends coach in 2018, the team’s first season under Frank Reich. That year, tight end Eric Ebron led the club with 13 touchdown receptions. He caught 66 passes for 750 yards.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So I haven't found anything to confirm it, but a friend was just talking about the Colts and claims he heard there is speculation JT will be traded. Anyone else heard or seen anything remotely close to that?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So I haven't found anything to confirm it, but a friend was just talking about the Colts and claims he heard there is speculation JT will be traded. Anyone else heard or seen anything remotely close to that?

I have not seen those rumors. That would definitely be the most un-Ballard move of all time.

Having said that, if it means getting us in a better position to draft a franchise quarterback, then I’m all for it.

Taylor had a ridiculous, historically good season in ‘21 and we missed the playoffs. I’m not saying he’s not special, but QB is 10 tiers above everything else as far as importance.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I have seen a few articles where the writer has proposed a Taylor trade, but I haven't seen any rumors about the Colts actually considering a trade at this point. Though, as CP stated above QB is much more important and RBs are much easier to replace.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    There was a sports writer from SI that suggested it's likely JT gets traded some time during 2023. He based his opinion on the timing of his rookie contract expiring, running backs being easily replaced and his trade value being hire, so a good return for him.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    There was a sports writer from SI that suggested it's likely JT gets traded some time during 2023. He based his opinion on the timing of his rookie contract expiring, running backs being easily replaced and his trade value being hire, so a good return for him.

Hmmm

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics