Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wow, this thread has really gone off track.

Can't we all just get along. LOL

Seriously though, Merry Christmas Everyone. and let's all wish for a franchise quarterback like @ChristianPatriot said above.
    So what if the Colts get a shot at drafting Will Levis (Kentucky) in the first round ? Do you think he could be our guy ?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think the commment to which he replied was stating that Irsay is a decent man on a person level. It’s fair, especially if you’ve ever been impacted by a drunk driver to think a DUI is a reasonable counterpoint to that. It has nothing to do with Irsay as a competent owner. But that wasn’t the bar.
    Getting addicted to painkillers doesn't preclude someone from being a decent person.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Your bar is pretty low. drunk/drugged drivers are low life scumbags no matter what they do after.

And I thought you are not supporting abortions.

Ah, I see. You're just in this thread to troll.

dontfeed

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    So what if the Colts get a shot at drafting Will Levis (Kentucky) in the first round ? Do you think he could be our guy ?

I haven't seen Kentucky play this year and don't know much about Levis. To be honest, I don't feel qualified to judge NFL prospects' talents. I guess my answer would be: Yes, he could be our guy. Will he be a success? I have no idea. From what I've heard and read about him, I'd say he has about as much of a chance as making it as any of the other guys we will have a shot at.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I didn't go on NFL websites tell them to GTFO either. I just don't cherish or worship them as others do.
    So go to the entertainment thread you like and stop trolling here. If your hobby is complaining about government funding sports and entertainment you can even start that thread, but that is not the topic in this thread. With all the BS in the world today this is not the place for it this is a discussion of the Colts season and NFL teams.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

:faint:

There’s no Joe Burrow’s or Andrew Luck’s in this draft. None of them are pro-ready and polished.

I honestly don’t even care. Just take somebody.

But If I were a betting man, I’d wager money that Ballard trades down. I feel very very certain that he will not draft a quarterback with his top pick.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I looked at the mock NFL draft last week. As of then they had Colt's picking Levis. But. When was that ever right?
    C’mon. People don’t really care that you don’t like football. I mean. That would be like me saying I don’t like pineapple on pizza. Wait. Okay. Bad example. Only odd people like that and it’s fair to call that out.

People get to like or dislike whatever they want as long as they don’t like pineapple on pizza. You don’t like football? Fine, you be the best football not-liker you can be. But football likers get to like .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    C’mon. People don’t really care that you don’t like football. I mean. That would be like me saying I don’t like pineapple on pizza. Wait. Okay. Bad example. Only odd people like that and it’s fair to call that out.

People get to like or dislike whatever they want as long as they don’t like pineapple on pizza. You don’t like football? Fine, you be the best football not-liker you can be. But football likers get to like .
    Did you think you were using your shill account to quote your jamil account? :scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There’s no Joe Burrow’s or Andrew Luck’s in this draft. None of them are pro-ready and polished.

I honestly don’t even care. Just take somebody.

But If I were a betting man, I’d wager money that Ballard trades down. I feel very very certain that he will not draft a quarterback with his top pick.
    Yeah. Maybe he can trade down and pick up a qb in the 6th round.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom