• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Unnecessary roughness, late hit, personal foul.

Irsay has been very open and forthright about his struggles. He's a mere human. He's made mistakes. He's also made amends and has advocated more than just about anyone (including you, I assume) for normalizing mental health issues, seeking help, and ending the stigma associated with such issues.

Criticize his actions as owner of the Colts all you want. But this sort of low blow merely reflects on you, not him.
    Your bar is pretty low. drunk/drugged drivers are low life scumbags no matter what they do after.

And I thought you are not supporting abortions.

Last edited:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Thanks for supporting these clowns.

proxy-image

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Your bar is pretty low. drunk/drugged drivers are low life scumbags no matter what they do after.

Weird. I think internet trolls are low life scumbags.

I haven’t used the phrase “get a life” since junior high, but seriously man….

You clearly have no interest in adding anything of value here. Why stick around? What are you trying to prove? You hate football? Cool man. Great story. That’s a fantastic personality trait. I sincerely hope in real life you have more tricks in your bag than just internet jerk.

To everyone else, have a Merry Christmas tomorrow? Maybe Santa will bring a franchise quarterback down the chimney for us. :rockwoot:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Now that the Colts are officially out of the playoffs, would it be smart to bench Ryan and let Elingher play to get experience?

I wouldn’t be opposed to that at all, but Saturday is just trying his best to win football games. Foles gives him a better chance than Ehlinger. That’s all he’s worried about.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If the Colts and the whole NFL have just disappeared, we all are gonna be fine moving on.

Maybe it's ironic that you would say that on a gun forum as that's what the anti-gunners think about any firearms manufacturers.

Generally speaking all job industries are intertwined and have effects on each other.
    I don't care one bit for soccer, but it's an industry that has far reaching effects. Especially among those who do enjoy it.

Either you don't see it or maybe you're just another person who has turned their back because you can't get past the political BS of many players etc.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Weird. I think internet trolls are low life scumbags.

I haven’t used the phrase “get a life” since junior high, but seriously man….

You clearly have no interest in adding anything of value here. Why stick around? What are you trying to prove? You hate football? Cool man. Great story. That’s a fantastic personality trait. I sincerely hope in real life you have more tricks in your bag than just internet jerk.

To everyone else, have a Merry Christmas tomorrow? Maybe Santa will bring a franchise quarterback down the chimney for us. :rockwoot:
    You mad? What does that quarterback do any good to you?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Maybe it's ironic that you would say that on a gun forum as that's what the anti-gunners think about any firearms manufacturers.

Generally speaking all job industries are intertwined and have effects on each other.
    I don't care one bit for soccer, but it's an industry that has far reaching effects. Especially among those who do enjoy it.

Either you don't see it or maybe you're just another person who has turned their back because you can't get past the political BS of many players etc.
    They the gun makers don't take my tax money to build their stadiums.

The extra Hotel tax, food tax around Indy, I didn't vote for that.

Maybe the football player can do something more productive? Like driving a truck or picking up trash?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now that the Colts are officially out of the playoffs, would it be smart to bench Ryan and let Elingher play to get experience?
    Well. Yeah. Now that you mention it. Ryan turned out not to be it. Elingher is unlikely to be the franchise qb that they need. But it’s good to have an experienced backup. Might as well finish out the season with him.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Why not stick around, this topic is entertaining, specially when the Colts actually suck.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I get that, but wasn't Ehlinger drafted to be our primary QB?
    Idunno. I’m not saying he won’t figure it out. But I don’t think he’s shown it so far. Maybe get him some more reps and see what happens. I kinda don’t think he’s gonna be it. Would be great if he figures it out thou. Spend that high first round pick on building around him. He just hasn’t shown what to build around.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They the gun makers don't take my tax money to build their stadiums.

The extra Hotel tax, food tax around Indy, I didn't vote for that.

Maybe the football player can do something more productive? Like driving a truck or picking up trash?
    I didn't vote for property taxes or income taxes. Yet here we are. So what does that have to do with anything? Either you put up with your situation or you move to somewhere that's more agreeable. Nobody gets everything they want in life. :dunno:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I didn't vote for property taxes or income taxes. Yet here we are. So what does that have to do with anything? Either you put up with your situation or you move to somewhere that's more agreeable. Nobody gets everything they want in life. :dunno:
    Do you celebrate or cheer for the property taxes and income taxes?

I hope you don't. But here you are pulling for the Colts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom