Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Jags played a good game. Best stat? The penalties. Jacksonville: 6 penalties for 98 yards. New England: 1 penalty for 10 yards. 60 minute game and you only throw the flag at them once? Come on NFL.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Jags played a good game. Best stat? The penalties. Jacksonville: 6 penalties for 98 yards. New England: 1 penalty for 10 yards. 60 minute game and you only throw the flag at them once? Come on NFL.....

I saw some really bad officiating in this one. Brady would have been on his butt multiple times save the obvious holding. Same with coverage.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If you think the refs won this...you had better watch the game. The pass interference calls were pass interference. The non-calls were non calls.

The Jags failed to perform in the 4th. End of story.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Saw this little tidbit. Per the NFL, the Patriots’ one penalty is the fewest in a playoff game since 2011. Anybody care to guess who it was in 2011? Anybody? Wait for it.....the Patriots.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did you watch the game...???

Yes. I did watch the game. You take a guys head off before the ball gets there. That's pass interference. I didn't see the non-calls. But I was working while watching the game. I get it that you guys hate the Patriots, and maybe even Brady. And it may hurt to say, but they are a talented team. They did not get to where they are because the refs give them the games. Give them their due. They earned the trip. In the 4th quarter Brady made the passes he needed to make. And some of the catches that Amandola made were just amazing in the face of excellent coverage. They made the plays.

On a sadder note. My Vikings got their asses handed to them. They flat out got outplayed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you think the refs won this...you had better watch the game. The pass interference calls were pass interference. The non-calls were non calls.

I'd not say they failed to perform. I would say it this way, they were outperformed. I don't think the Jags lost it as much as the Patriots won it. The 4th quarter was possibly as good as the 4th quarters of the Jags/Steelers and Vikings/Saints last week. For as meh as the regular season was this year, the playoffs have so far have featured very good play in the games I watched.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Watch the pocket protection on about every play in the 4th. The Pats were beyond holding so yeah there were a lot of "Non-calls.
    The last pass interference that brought Brady to about the 10 outside the end-zone was bogus. Offensive interference yes. JMHO and yeah I loath the Patriots.
    To many key calls that brought the pats back into that game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes. I did watch the game. You take a guys head off before the ball gets there. That's pass interference. I didn't see the non-calls. But I was working while watching the game. I get it that you guys hate the Patriots, and maybe even Brady. And it may hurt to say, but they are a talented team. They did not get to where they are because the refs give them the games. Give them their due. They earned the trip. In the 4th quarter Brady made the passes he needed to make. And some of the catches that Amandola made were just amazing in the face of excellent coverage. They made the plays.

On a sadder note. My Vikings got their asses handed to them. They flat out got outplayed.

I am not saying every call was bogus. No way. There were so many non-holding calls behind the line on the patriots it was ludicrous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom