Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    THe guy only allowed 2 sacks and was flagged only twice last year. Mental and a beast as well.
    Good O linemen don't get far in free agency. They're earning high dollar now. Draft the O line, buy the pass rushing young LB and DBs.

He’s not even in the top 5 of just tackles on some boards I’ve seen. You can get guys like that in the third or fourth round. With a #3 you’re taking a transcendent talent or you’re trading down for a haul of picks.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    If Barkley is still available then it is a true no brainer. That would in itself take some pressure off a pass first second and third offense. Thing is the browns would be stupid not to draft him number one. The browns have been known to do stupid things. The giants would pick up Barkley if the browns don’t. But the giants do stupid things also.

To make them think q backs (which the browns and giants need) leak a bad shoulder luck story and spend lots of time in reviewing q backs. Make them think we need a new franchise QB. Or trade up and get Barkley.

If not get Nelson a guard. We need more than one guard but the needs on this team are many.

True pass rusher would be nice as they are not easy to get in free agent. Running backs are easy to get in free agency but Barkley looks to be as good as Eliot or A perterson was in min.

We will see. They crunch numbers they take in the stats. I just believe Barkley is good enough to even trade up for.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Adam Schefter reporting right now: In the past 48 hours, Patriots owner Robert Kraft began talking with Josh McDaniels and ultimately wound up sweetening his contract, helping to entice him to remain in New England, per sources. Bill Belichick has his OC back.

If true, that's a real mess for the Colts.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Adam Schefter reporting right now: In the past 48 hours, Patriots owner Robert Kraft began talking with Josh McDaniels and ultimately wound up sweetening his contract, helping to entice him to remain in New England, per sources. Bill Belichick has his OC back.

If true, that's a real mess for the Colts.

... and the plot thickens. LOL!
    Any guesses?
    How about Jim Caldwell?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I guess we'll find out for sure at the press conference tomorrow. If McDaniels isn't there?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dearest Martha —
    I write with most distressful news. The men have been hoodwinked.
    The deserter McDaniels is on the lamb, likely headed toward New England, my best scouts report.
    Was this a ploy to merely spy? We shall never know.
    — Col. Andrew Luck

Screen-Shot-2015-01-19-at-1.50.34-PM.png

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I‘m wondering if it was Deflategate payback....

from Adam Schefter’s Twitter - Text from one league source: “That’s Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since deflate gate.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom