Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I like it as I think JAX matches up better to beat NE than the Steelers would have. Jax defense is pretty legit and should be able to pressure Brady.

NE gets two AFC South teams to make it to the super bowl. Unreal.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    And Jacksonville’s players have been mainly draft signings with a few key free agents and many of their best players under contract from the draft that should allow them to continue to improve with key free agent add’s. No extreme paychecks to single players but above average players playing for below average NFL paychecks. This will last a couple more years or until they win the Super Bowl this year and everybody what’s to get paid.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    That's pretty sad really. You lose to Jax at home? Wow

Tom Coughlin put this together. It shows the leadership of the NY Giants was the issue with losing.
    He's shown how he put the Giants in position to win 2 Super Bowls with this system Jacksonville is now using.
    Jacksonville can beat anyone.
    Pats look like the team you gotta beat to get the big bonus check and ring.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    NE will double Jax and then some. I predict 38-14 win for NE. That's if Jax will even score 14 in foxborough. They blew their wad today to beat Pittsburgh but they had to in order to win. They allowed 42 points today. That's not gonna work in NE. Hope I'm wrong

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah the go-to is the Belichek story. His first stint in Cleveland was awful, and now look at him.
    He turned Cleveland around to a greater extent than he’s credited with. Remember. The Browns had a pretty good team when the move to Baltmer was announced mid season. I remember watching that last game where they pulled the bleachers out of the stadium and threw the remains onto the field during the game.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Would hate to be that Saints safety in the locker room right now. I was kind of hoping the Vikings would lose because I think Shurmur could be a decent choice as the Colts next coach.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If everyone week had games exciting as the two today, I’d watch a lot more nfl games.

If the participants would cease disrespecting our national anthem I might start watching the NFL again.
    I haven't watched a single game this year, don't plan to start now, and not interested in a political Super Bowl.
    I feel sorry for the players who actually do still respect our country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom