Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Andrew Luck is a generational, franchise QB. When you get the chance to put all your eggs in a basket like that, you do it, and don't think twice.

They did and where are they now? A franchise quarterback that hasn't fired a shot in anger in how.long? When is he returning? Is he returning? Time to fish or cut bait is long gone of course it doesn't matter since one man isn't a team and can only cover for all the other deficiencies for.so long . Tom Brady would be a half ass quarterback surounded by the rest of the losers on this team

Of course other than a topic for conversation there really isn't any give a damn in my stable anyway when it comes to publicly subsidized "pro athletes" who can stand on the sidelines with a concerned look on his face and make more for those few hours than the rest of us make in a year.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    CP was not a horrible coach, he also was not a very good coach. Lots of errors and issues in the last three years. Easy to call it from the arm chair. I think the major issue is the long pass which just takes longer that the QB has protection on the pocket. That is more an offensive mind set. A 30-40 yard pass takes 6 seconds after the snap. A 20-30 yard pass takes 4 seconds after the snap. A 10-20 yard pass takes 3 seconds after the snap. Our Qb seems to have 3-4 seconds in the pocket before it breaks. Why do we still always set for the pass that takes 4-6 seconds? If the line has issues then change to more of a pump and dump passing game.

Here is the million dollar (millions) question “ who is going to come to Indy with a maybe franchise QB a good draft pick and some cap space who is significantly better than a CP?” Indianapolis is not a huge media town like the east and west coast. The owner has some personal issues (22k in the trunk). A rebuilding year is called for next year. Worst to first? I don’t think so.

CP’s wife is a smoke show. With the cash he made here he should be well off for the remainder of his life.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Chuck is a nice guy but nice guys finish last in the corruption of the NFL.

Hopefully Ballard is hiding a couple of Aces up his sleeve to bring the franchise back to the top tier.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I wish Chucky would come here but he would never put up the the Ersay family.

No Chucky for me.
    I was always of the thinking he took Dungy's team to the Super Bowl and then destroyed a good team and was fired.
    Raiders were steered into a brick wall this year.
    Beast Mode is done. Carr played hard but the guys I watched on his team didn't seem to put out the effort.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No Chucky for me.
    I was always of the thinking he took Dungy's team to the Super Bowl and then destroyed a good team and was fired.
    Beast Mode is done. Carr played hard but the guys I watched on his team didn't seem to put out the effort.

The owners stripped the team from around chucky.
    Obviously you did not actually watch the raiders game intently. The beast was the high lite reel today.
    The team is poorly coached by a narcissistic DelRio.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    No Chucky for me.

The owners stripped the team from around chucky.
    Obviously you did not actually watch the raiders game intently. The beast was the high lite reel today.
    The team is poorly coached by a narcissistic DelRio.

Yeah. They put it all in for one Super Bowl. They got the ring then they had to let it go.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Indy should be somewhat attractive. We have the 3rd most money to spend in free agency. We have a high pick that could be turned into more picks if we wanted to, or use it on a big name pass rusher. Ballard is highly regarded as a GM prospect. The big “if” is Luck. He is absolutely the guy you build around if he’s healthy. We have a weak division, which means a higher chance at making the playoffs. There’s a lot to like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom