• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe you don't consider it shame, but most patriotic Americans would.

I think he's referring to the hypocrisy of his birth mother. She gave him away, and has the gall to say he brought shame on her family? Kinda odd. She probably should STFU.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    He's an adult, who makes his living playing with a ball...a d**n good living. His opinion means NOTHING to me, he gets paid to play a game. If he wants to throw all that away I say good riddance. He has a right to protest, his employers have the right to fire him for being a di*k. His opinion means no more than a musician or comedians...nothing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think he's referring to the hypocrisy of his birth mother. She gave him away, and has the gall to say he brought shame on her family? Kinda odd. She probably should STFU.

Nah...she has just as much of a right to call attention to her self as her offspring.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    He is exercising his Right to speech in a manner that suits him. In typical INGO fashion the people have come out of the woodwork to speak out against his Right. Freedom of speech is only correct when it's the type of speech in a the accepted manner, to some people. Sorry it doesn't work that way. But I respect your Right to speak against his Rights, even when you're wrong.

Kravitz lays it out and he says it pretty well.

KRAVITZ: If Kaepernick wants to sit during the National Anthem, that's his right - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Me thinks if a white player exercised his right to speech in a matter that suited him, it wouldn't fly. Complete double standards.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Haven't seen CK's girlfriend brought up much.

Seems like he's become more radical in his views since they hooked up.

Kaepernick social media posts laud Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers since dating activist DJ | Fox News

Was Colin Kaepernick's Muslim Girlfriend Behind Protest? | The Daily Caller

Must be some good strange. :wwub:

Congratulations, NFL + 49'ers: when y'all pick "loser" mountains to die on, you do it up right!

(Keep this up, and you'll have Trump back to even by opening day).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In a world of safe zones and groupthink, a world where any diversion from the leftist norm is considered hate speech the 1st Amendment is on life support. So, I support his right to say what he thinks even if thinking isn't really his strong suit. The way I look at it I served 26 years on active duty to ensure that we could retain this and other of our inalienable rights. This is dissent and I support it, even if I disagree with it. It makes me think my time wasn't completely wasted. I wish I could remember the exact quote....something, something....though I might find the words he says despicable, I will defend to the death his right to say them....:twocents:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In a world of safe zones and groupthink, a world where any diversion from the leftist norm is considered hate speech the 1st Amendment is on life support. So, I support his right to say what he thinks even if thinking isn't really his strong suit. The way I look at it I served 26 years on active duty to ensure that we could retain this and other of our inalienable rights. This is dissent and I support it, even if I disagree with it. It makes me think my time wasn't completely wasted. I wish I could remember the exact quote....something, something....though I might find the words he says despicable, I will defend to the death his right to say them....:twocents:

Agreed. And I support the right of the dissenter's dissenters to reply.

I will say though, I grow weary of this story. What's Hillary up to and what issue has Trump fumbled to send out worthless tweets for instead?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom