• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Here is an interesting article. The man believes humans cause at least some of the global warming.
    What he argues though is that netzero will cause more harm than doing nothing. What he is
    arguing for is adaption. Measure that actually could help us thrive, even if the climate dramatically heats up or cools(regadless of the cause).

To him it is about prospering and adapting(things like better irrigation, more reliable power, flood controls, and better disaster preperations).

I do not buy into human cause global warming at all, but in this case it does not matter. The point is to be ready to adapt rather we go into a new ice age or the world turns into a ball of lava. I think his idea is a good one. Kill net zero and become more adaptive to changes we know are going to happen.

Tradesylver

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Brown County
    Another interesting article from Robert Bryce. I didn't know that Google is build a new "Data Foundry" in Indiana until I read his latest piece.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Another interesting article from Robert Bryce. I didn't know that Google is build a new "Data Foundry" in Indiana until I read his latest piece.

Well, the Left never keep their promises, so this shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Top Bottom