Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Big lefty money is a bottomless well.
    Yes. I think I've mentioned a friend of a friend's lawsuit from a few years ago, where the neighbor was trying to take a piece of the friends' property. They kept coming and fortunately they had a lawyer relative giving them the "friends and family" discount so that they could afford to keep on fighting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Sadly a high percentage of communist will believe this lie as well. After all "for the children" is a favorite cry for criminal acts.
    It causes more child marriages in Pakistan you say? :faint: Oh no! Whatever can we do to stop parents from another culture half way around the world from selling marrying off their daughters to rich people for financial gain.

Or. Sounds a whole lot like not my problem. I just turned my thermostat down a notch. Hope the resulting C02 it contributes to the atmosphere doesn't lengthen their monsoon season any.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes. I think I've mentioned a friend of a friend's lawsuit from a few years ago, where the neighbor was trying to take a piece of the friends' property. They kept coming and fortunately they had a lawyer relative giving them the "friends and family" discount so that they could afford to keep on fighting.
    Adverse possession?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom