• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just commented on another TRP in the classfieds(selling for cheaper) and it bumped right on top of the one way overpriced one.

A fellow ingo'r saw A non-railed TRP for $1750 at USDS today. Maybe the market has made a huge leap. I saw pricing of $1800 MSRP on a site just a few minutes ago. I am curious now. May well be that this fella has about that much invested in his gun/gear. If so I will stand corrected and look at my TRP with love in my eyes.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    ive been a member here since 2011 and have 64 post. never bought or sold anything in the classified. dont get why people would be upset if somebody has a low post count trying to sell something.

if i put something in the classifieds im not going to start at my low price unless im really hurting to sell. you always start out with a high price. make an offer and either they will take it or not. maybe you can meet in the middle. if not, move on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ive been a member here since 2011 and have 64 post. never bought or sold anything in the classified. dont get why people would be upset if somebody has a low post count trying to sell something.

if i put something in the classifieds im not going to start at my low price unless im really hurting to sell. you always start out with a high price. make an offer and either they will take it or not. maybe you can meet in the middle. if not, move on.

Many long term low count members just buy and sell in here. Many new low count members are doing the same. I really do not actually care I just do not deal with them mostly as they are priced higher than new.

BlaineBug

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    NA
    I agree, the used market is ridiculous. I rarely go to gun shows anymore. Thinking you would find some good local deals on armslist or gunlistings? Think again.

I got a C&R license for a reason and have been putting it to use. Even with shipping charges, it saves me hundreds. $10 a year for the license is a super cheap fee.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i dont get why they are upset if he has 50 and been here for two weeks and then posts his gun in the classifieds...its called indiana gun owners not indiana gun talk abouters..at some point to have something to offer about firearms you have to buy a firearm..why not buy it in the classifieds..what is the significance of post count and "quality posts"....heck, bunnykid has posted multipe picture of a product in this thread that I cant find anywhere....and i have looked! i dont call that quality posts

RUSH2112

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    In a van, by a river
    i dont get why they are upset if he has 50 and been here for two weeks and then posts his gun in the classifieds...its called indiana gun owners not indiana gun talk abouters..at some point to have something to offer about firearms you have to buy a firearm..why not buy it in the classifieds..what is the significance of post count and "quality posts"....heck, bunnykid has posted multipe picture of a product in this thread that I cant find anywhere....and i have looked! i dont call that quality posts

I agree, I am not much of a "talker" either. But, I buy and sell plenty on other sites.

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    ok...this is one of those quality posts they talk about wink wink lol

Ok let me explain that a little more. I mean that on most sites I have checked armslist, hoosier topics and a few other places prices are higher than new. Someone mentioned other sites, I just have had good luck with a couple groups on facebook. My bad I should of wrote it out a little better and explained what I meant!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Ok let me explain that a little more. I mean that on most sites I have checked armslist, hoosier topics and a few other places prices are higher than new. Someone mentioned other sites, I just have had good luck with a couple groups on facebook. My bad I should of wrote it out a little better and explained what I meant!

Care to share those groups?

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    just kidding man...

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    Care to share those groups?
    Southwestern Indiana Guns and Ammo, GUNS & AMMO - SALE OR TRADE - NON PRICE GOUGERs, Southern Indiana Guns for sale or trade, Southern Indiana Gun traders , the first two are the only ones I have done deals on, but there are a few others I have on my list. Depends on your location, but there are groups for different locations. I usually check a few, because there are some good deals still out there.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    O.K. ---- It's been a week ..
    Are the classifieds getting a little better or worse ??
    Has anyone noticed any fresh turds in there that need to be stepped around ?
    I just thought this thread was way to good to just fade away .

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've been window shopping in the long gun classifieds tonight. In all honesty I know very little about long guns. I'm just looking for a cool birthday present for my son. This is where pics definitely make a difference. No pics, no interest from me. I'm already multi tasking while I'm window shopping, I don't have time to look unfamiliar guns up if there are no pics.

Top Bottom