• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My favorite are those who list multiple items in one add, then bump forever until all are sold. Forces viewers to do the work sifting through already sold items, often the one's listed in the thread title. :xmad:

WTS - Multiple Items; AR - $200 / 1911 - $100

no pics :laugh:
    sold
    sold
    sold
    sold
    sold

Federal Bulk Pack - $75
    still for sale!!!

bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump

Last Edited 03-15-2013

No kidding.

Threads are free, so post one thread for each firearm instead of "Multiple guns, safe clean out".

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Hmm . . . I don't think I joined in 2010. ;) I am somewhat of a n00b, though.

I have done some buying in the classifieds and had pretty good experiences. Honestly I have gotten the best deals posting wanted threads and going with the deals I get from long-time members.

In all honesty the greatest thing about this site for me has been the advice and education. I built my own AR pretty much with only the knowledge gleaned from surfing here for a few months. You guys should pat yourselves on the back for that, really. But just keep in mind that not all low-post n00bs are hives of scum and villainy. ;)

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    yeah but how can we believe anything u say until u get to 500 posts
    Hmm . . . I don't think I joined in 2010. ;) I am somewhat of a n00b, though.

I have done some buying in the classifieds and had pretty good experiences. Honestly I have gotten the best deals posting wanted threads and going with the deals I get from long-time members.

In all honesty the greatest thing about this site for me has been the advice and education. I built my own AR pretty much with only the knowledge gleaned from surfing here for a few months. You guys should pat yourselves on the back for that, really. But just keep in mind that not all low-post n00bs are hives of scum and villainy. ;)

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    This Thread is all WIN!!!

i dont even have enought to post in the classfields but going through them i laugh almost everyday at the adds for ammo alone. but i do see good deals from time to time that i wish i could jump on. owell 50 posts will come everntually lol

Top Bottom