JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    resize

He live a long live in faithful service, RIP.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Cannonball!!!!

[video=vimeo;296131438]http://vimeo.com/296131438[/video]

https://vimeo.com/296131438

Just about every name mentioned is a bishop but he fails to say so...agenda driven, I think based on his opening statement. Also the discussion on the Gospel of Peter lacked some important details.

Neglected to discuss when the OT canon was finalized by the Jews.

Finally, a discussion of how Hebrews and the Apocalypse made the canon would be a question I would ask.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Just about every name mentioned is a bishop but he fails to say so...agenda driven, I think based on his opening statement. Also the discussion on the Gospel of Peter lacked some important details.

Finally, a discussion of how Hebrews and the Apocalypse made the canon would be a question I would ask.

Yes, totally agenda driven. :rolleyes:

He is explaining the standard protestant view. And how it is different from the Catholic's view. It isn't meant to be detailed, but rather a quick introduction.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Come on, it's a twelve minute overview of a topic that probably is a full semester worth of learning.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Found out yesterday that my grandfather died earlier in the week/late last week. Didn't know where else to put this topic other than share the Gospel with people when you have a chance, don't wait because it is awkward.

Prayer with you and your family.

That's the thing about old people.
    My grandparents died years ago. My parents died recently. Thankfully I have an older brother and sister so it won't be my turn for a while now. ;)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I've mostly switched news feeds to Christian sources.
    Trunews and Caravan To Midnight. Few others.
    They don't get everything right but they do try.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've mostly switched news feeds to Christian sources.
    Trunews and Caravan To Midnight. Few others.
    They don't get everything right but they do try.
    Oh, they get things "right", that's for sure.

Wait, this Caravan to Midnight?

For crying out loud, they've got David Icke as a guest! That's the guy that thinks the world is controled by lizards disguised as people. Another guest thinks that Elivs was murdered. Here's a book og another guest, "The Genesis 6 Conspiracy: How Secret Societies and the Descendants of Giants Plan to Enslave Humankind, details the role of modern-day Nephilim in Satan's plan to install the Antichrist at the End of Days"

And TruNews is nothing more a right-of-Fox "news" source loaded with opinions, with articles like, "Will the Blockchain Be the Foundation for the Beast System?"

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh, they get things "right", that's for sure.

Wait, this Caravan to Midnight?

For crying out loud, they've got David Icke as a guest! That's the guy that thinks the world is controled by lizards disguised as people. Another guest thinks that Elivs was murdered. Here's a book og another guest, "The Genesis 6 Conspiracy: How Secret Societies and the Descendants of Giants Plan to Enslave Humankind, details the role of modern-day Nephilim in Satan's plan to install the Antichrist at the End of Days"

And TruNews is nothing more a right-of-Fox "news" source loaded with opinions, with articles like, "Will the Blockchain Be the Foundation for the Beast System?"

Yes, Caravan to Midnight has all kinds of people on as guests. And, yes, an appreciable effort is made to get to the truth of what's what even though the guests actually get to speak their minds without being badgered or talked over. Hmm, are you familiar enough with Christian scripture to know what the Genesis 6 conspiracy might be? And do you know why friends of Elvis Presley said he was murdered? Oh, you missed that? How about where "the colonel", the guy that had Presley locked into the management contract, do you know where he came from? No? Too bad. If you haven't bothered to find out what it is you're throwing rocks at, oh well.
    If you haven't caught the news segments presented by John Wells you're missing out on some kinda fun. You see, CTM as with Trunews does not have any commercial sponsors and doesn't have a muzzle on what can and cannot be said. It truly is a TV program unlike any other. The annual fee is sixty dollars and the library of over a thousand shows of approximately two hours each comes with membership. I've been a member since before the first airing and find it to be a valuable resource for information as well as entertainment.

Now, as to Trunews, which you say "is nothing more a right-of-Fox "news" source loaded with opinions". Are you laboring under a delusion that left versus right is a valid world view? As with CTM, they too make the effort to go get and present the facts. The guy heading up the outfit has been at it for a couple of decades. And now through donations and hard work they have become an international organization of huge impact. The results of their trips to attend economic and technology conferences in Europe and Asia have been absolutely stellar. Now, to all appearances you seem to think that their questioning whether or not blockchain tech will be the basis for what is commonly known as the beast system is somehow untoward. You might note that in addition to being an international investigative reporting organization it is also a Christian ministry. If you research Christian scripture you will find that the beast system is described in it's particulars and is as inevitable as this mornings sunrise. So if you research the political goings-ons of globalism you will find that globalists want what is described as the beast system. As a matter of fact social credit systems already running are obviously intended to facilitate the beast system. Do you know why globalists have been saying for decades that "China is the model"? Yep, that's right, they've been saying it because China is the model. But, back to Trunews. They too have no commercial sponsors so they are not dictated to on the programming content. And as they openly state, the news is being presented in the hope that people will also receive the message of Jesus Christ being the savior provided by our creator in His plan for us. They tell it like they see it. If you don't want to see it then you should avoid truth by all means.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    CTM episode 1014 alone would convince anyone to re-up.
    The guest is retired RCMP. Had over three decades of investigating financial crimes, money laundering, drug trafficking.
    His in depth look at the movers and shakers of this ol' mud ball and how that one tenth of one per cent control it was awesome.
    As they say, a program unlike any other.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And oh my gosh, episode 1011 with Daniel Estulin.
    That guy has been on target with his investigations since before he left the Russian military.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom