ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Isn't this considered a miracle?

Teen girl with no vagina... impregnated after oral sex... and a knife fight that delivered sperm to her egg.

Girl was born without a vagina. Practices oral sex.

Gets stabbed. Sperm travels on the knife to her egg. Boom, pregnant. Gives birth via C-section.

I mean... some of you may know where this post is coming from... but wouldn't that be considered an actual miracle?

"... Jesus isn't going to return as some robed dude that you recognize. I think he'd be the miracle bl****b-knife-fight-baby."

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Isn't this considered a miracle?

Teen girl with no vagina... impregnated after oral sex... and a knife fight that delivered sperm to her egg.

Girl was born without a vagina. Practices oral sex.

Gets stabbed. Sperm travels on the knife to her egg. Boom, pregnant. Gives birth via C-section.

I mean... some of you may know where this post is coming from... but wouldn't that be considered an actual miracle?

"... Jesus isn't going to return as some robed dude that you recognize. I think he'd be the miracle bl****b-knife-fight-baby."

Um........ ah......... well I......... da........... then.............. :( .....wouldn't............. chi........ but if............ no.... no.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, for my tradition, it would have basically required her to have exercised free will - either by prayerfully asking for God to help her become pregnant or choosing to abide by a request from God to become pregnant - at some point (pardon the pun).

I don't think that prayerful part happened. But I could be wrong.

Without that, this is just a REALLY crazy set of coincidences.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, for my tradition, it would have basically required her to have exercised free will - either by prayerfully asking for God to help her become pregnant or choosing to abide by a request from God to become pregnant - at some point (pardon the pun).

I don't think that prayerful part happened. But I could be wrong.

Without that, this is just a REALLY crazy set of coincidences.

That's like Monkey's Paw level of prayer response: "Lord, I want a baby..." ...then the stabbing ensues.

...and...

Women everywhere will be using this story as an excuse not to swallow.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, except that he wasn't a descendant of his own grandson, he probably isn't wrong. He definitely kept herds. Nearly everyone was illiterate then.

That the tribe of Judah did not exist until Abraham's great grandson's offspring had became great in number (generations after Judah) seems to have skipped his consciousness.
    And that the patriarch of an extended family managing herds and business was assumed to be illiterate gave me my daily dose of mirth as well.
    The fellow was a new age (we are gods) kinda guy and needed to denigrate Abraham to denigrate scripture. Frankly, his ego insisted that he could not be wrong. And that I must be delusional to have admitted that by my own experience that by the name of Jesus Christ our creator answers prayers. But that's another story for another time.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    From the Social Justice thread:
    So stunning. So brave.

Now do other religions

DseoZ0zX4AASBmp.jpg:small

After reading the article, it's not any dumber than "Reckless Love". He's done the same thing: changed the definition of a word to be cool and trending.

Then, after looking at the "theologian's" website - that's some serious scripture twisting that would make the JW's envious.

"Hey, let's take passages from Deuteronomy & Leviticus about multiple wives as gospel, but then let's simultaneously discount passages in the same books about homosexuality!" All while completely ignoring Ephesians 6 and making the bold claim that the Bible doesn't present a clear and decisive model of marriage.

:rolleyes:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

WOW is right, they even had fake news in 2010!!!! They must have practicing, getting ready for the 2016 election.

"Practice makes perfect"

After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    From the Social Justice thread:

After reading the article, it's not any dumber than "Reckless Love". He's done the same thing: changed the definition of a word to be cool and trending.

Then, after looking at the "theologian's" website - that's some serious scripture twisting that would make the JW's envious.

"Hey, let's take passages from Deuteronomy & Leviticus about multiple wives as gospel, but then let's simultaneously discount passages in the same books about homosexuality!" All while completely ignoring Ephesians 6 and making the bold claim that the Bible doesn't present a clear and decisive model of marriage.

:rolleyes:

Wow!
    Why do you hate religious freedom?

BTW, isn't this what the catholic church does. Pick and choose what they want then discard the rest? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom